Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
It's refreshing to read that as it sounds like actual polite, nice, and non-mysogynistic from the press.

That would be around that, but me personally, I like my items a bit baggy - don't like tight items so I usually order up.
perhaps, this might help but my cousin who is a UK16/18 gets the shirts in XL size.
Thank you for your help x

Reactions: 2

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I’m feeling a bit shit today so that is why I haven’t been my usual talkative self (I think Friday night, working all weekend/all day yesterday and now not knowing what to do with my self for the next 6 weeks before I go to US has caught just all caught up with me) but I want to say 2 things. Firstly, I agree with everything about despite Daniel being so OTT publicly we know nothing about his personal life and this post with Heidi doesn’t really change in anything in that sense. Whatever happens with them happens, but for now we just need to be happy for them 😊
Second of all (going back to how I’m feeling), I want to say thank you to you all because Tattle has been the thing that has gotten me through quite a shit few times over the past couple of months. Despite everything, I know I have always been able to rely on you lovely lot to make me laugh! ❤❤❤

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I’m feeling a bit shit today so that is why I haven’t been my usual talkative self (I think Friday night, working all weekend/all day yesterday and now not knowing what to do with my self for the next 6 weeks before I go to US has caught just all caught up with me) but I want to say 2 things. Firstly, I agree with everything about despite Daniel being so OTT publicly we know nothing about his personal life and this post with Heidi doesn’t really change in anything in that sense. Whatever happens with them happens, but for now we just need to be happy for them 😊
Second of all (going back to how I’m feeling), I want to say thank you to you all because Tattle has been the thing that has gotten me through quite a shit few times over the past couple of months. Despite everything, I know I have always been able to rely on you lovely lot to make me laugh! ❤❤❤
Hope you’re doing okay love ❤❤ take your time and rest, we’ll be here whenever you feel like posting more 😘

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Monza, that is probably something to do with the fact that they are…scratch that. My mind is blown. I was going to say that they were 15 or something so went to their account to find out what age they actually are and found this. WHAT THE FUCK???
View attachment 1240347
Bet Daniel would love my assumptions more than "I bet drinking out of a shoe is disgusting but you love it huehuehue"

• Haha