Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Happy 78 nosey bitches!

I completely missed most of 77. 🤪 I did read to catch up and have concluded that any time there’s a new Heidi photo that randoms that rarely post seem to appear. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or maybe I’m not observant enough with the names. Just seems to cause an inordinate amount of tension which just isn’t really needed.

Ive said stuff in the past about it being odd that he hides her etc but the more I’ve seen about he way other wags are trolled and torn to shreds on insta maybe they have the right idea.
Re the age chat there 61/2 years between my husband and I. I knew exactly what we were doing when we got married and chose to start a family. I wasn’t any older than Heidi is now when we married.
and @Ultimate Lurkee you have it exactly, everyone’s worried that they’ve not got their shit together.
I posted it and I’m not random … and I’m not here for pettiness or else so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
i don't think that being with his partner would affect his racing career in any way, if anything it must be nice to have a loved one with him. other drivers bring their girlfriends as well and they're still racing
That’s not what I meant by that, I mean he’s bringing her in probably to experience it together openly coz when he’s not an f1 driver obviously he can still go to races but will be very different.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I completely understand. My dad can be the most amazing guy but can be so critical of me and my sister. He constantly shames us for our weight, acne, and the clothes we wear. I remember my sister even telling me that he shamed her friend who's 16 for wearing a crop. He says he knows about our generation trends when he actually has no idea. He works really hard and long hours and I completely understand that it's probably the reason his perspectives and outlook have changed a bunch. He's an F1 fan and got me into F1, but constantly makes fun of me for liking Lando and claiming that's why I like F1 which is ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE. Yes, Lando is hot as fuck, but again, that's not what got me into F1. He exposes me to everyone we introduce F1 to.
Ah sweetheart, thats not nice at all. Your patents are supposed to be ones who show what love looks like not say things like that.

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yeah, I agree with this. As much as DR makes himself out to be a showboater, I think he enjoys his home comforts more than he lets on. He still seems to have a very solid group of mates back home and seems super close to his family.

Look at us psychoanalysing someone we’ve never met! 😂💜
To me f1 retirement is the start of something new. Daniel will spend a ot of time in austrailia no doubt, but I mean he's still young, will get bored, and needs more attention on screen being relevant. Austraila is everything to him, but he has a lot of time before leaving the scene and in my opinion doing something out of LA for a bit makes more sense for him financially and his future with Heidi

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I swear they’re doing it on purpose just to spite us at this point
I feel like it would be better if that was the case at this point.

I find all these american meme with European men absolutely hilarious
because American men are just so.... different you could say
All that said, as an American female I am in serious depression and not finding it hilarious that 5 people have decided to outlaw my rights as a woman to choose
I feel sick
I had no clue about this, but so sorry to here this. It’s really not ok at all ❤