Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Reading different opinions I’m usually down the middle on a-lot of stuff.

Reactions: 9
No, more implies she would have congratulated them privately 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dont see Lando posting congratulations for his own brother 😂
He kinda posted it before the wedding but that's not the topic :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Oh come on

Btw I didn't say it was disrespectful (it's not)... Just not classy 😅
No her and lando were having a mad quickie between ceremony and reception so that's why her dress didnt fit and was inside out
Also she was subtle bragging about being a lingerie model now showing her bra all night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No, more implies she would have congratulated them privately 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dont see Lando posting congratulations for his own brother 😂
I think Luisa was just bored and wanted to post her outfit and since it was a collab probably had to do so anyway 😂 they probably congratulated in person and gave them massive hugs and cuddles for baby Mila (who by the way is such an adorable baby and has the most beautiful big blue eyes)

Reactions: 5
No her and landonwere having a mad quickie between ceremony and reception so that's why her dress didnt fit and was inside out
Also she was subtle bragging about being a lingerie model now showing her bra all night
You are not helping pole

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh come on

Btw I didn't say it was disrespectful (it's not)... Just not classy 😅
I mean I am no Lui stan (as you well know I am team HB) but I will stand up for her on this particular one! You might have found a random pic of me and the bride at the end of the night but was to busy having the craic to care
1651443257214.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Luisa have a new tattoo on her side or is it something else in the wedding pics? I know she mentioned in her Q&A that she has two tattoos (wrist and ankle) and was getting more soon
Oh you’re right! I’m curious to know what she got, I like the two tattoos we’ve seen so far

Reactions: 1
He kinda posted it before the wedding but that's not the topic :LOL:
I wouldn’t call ‘my brothers getting married today’ a congratulations but ok this will be a topic we have to agree to disagree on 😂

I’m not sure I’ve ever posted a pic with the bride and groom to congratulate them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay can we be really real?

what do you guys think of lu posting an ad AT the wedding?
It wasn't the ceremony though, it's not like she's posting away while the vows were said!

The way I see it the Norris family are about the hustle and any kind of easy promotion they can gain they do. Same way Oli posts about his company when Lando is racing. The way Adam Norris is mentioned a lot. If we are holding Lui to account for ad posting then also the same must be applied to Lando, Oli, Adam even Flo.

Also posting a picture of Sav after the wedding may have just been a respectful thing i.e waiting for them to post themselves.

Reactions: 12
DR doesn't do it for me either, personality wise he is great easily the most charismatic on the grid but looks? Nah not my type.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure I’ve ever posted a pic with the bride and groom to congratulate them 😂
Neither did I but this is really not my point 😅

I still think it would be more classy if she did before she started with ads 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It wasn't the ceremony though, it's not like she's posting away while the vows were said!

The way I see it the Norris family are about the hustle and any kind of easy promotion they can gain they do. Same way Oli posts about his company when Lando is racing. The way Adam Norris is mentioned a lot. If we are holding Lui to account for ad posting then also the same must be applied to Lando, Oli, Adam even Flo.

Also posting a picture of Sav after the wedding may have just been a respectful thing i.e waiting for them to post themselves.
Yes 100% this. I mean sav posted her make up and hair stylist. Would love to know more about her dress tho

Neither did I but this is really not my point 😅

I still think it would be more classy if she did before she started with ads 😁
yeah that’s fair enough!

I do think it’s nice that she posted something with Sav as the main photo though, she could easily have not like most of the other guests

Reactions: 6
My opinion? I mean the bride had her phone in her hand while cutting the 💩 cake so I dont think Lu posting an ad mid reception is any less classy.

To be honest to say they have some money the wedding looked cheap as duck, I didn't like any of the outfits on show and that includes the bridal party.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.