Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind 👀 but I also like the dress so maybe my opinions are just not in line with others 😂
Yeah I’m not bothered either, most of it was likely gifted so if she didn’t credit them it would be kinda crappy

Reactions: 7
I find posting everything before actual congratz love doves a very non classy move 😅
Look at my makeup, look at my dress, look at my shoes, look at my boyfriend, my boyfriend is cutest in the whole world but in portuguese cause it sounds better, look at my dress again, yeah we are the best... *one eternity later* oh Savannah and Oliver 💍
You are late girl. You always are.

Imagine Kelly doing that 🤯

*wag equality* *wag equality* *wag equality*

Btw if that's by ANY chance a little protest for not inviting her and mispelling her name... Go little rock star :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I find posting everything before actual congratz love doves a very non classy 😅
Look at my makeup, look at my dress, look at my shoes, look at my boyfriend, my boyfriend is cutest in the whole world but in portuguese cause it sounds better, look at my dress again, yeah we are the best... *one eternity later* oh Savannah and Oliver 💍

She was at the wedding right?! Or she didn't talk to them?!

Reactions: 5
We getting Lu in lingerie now
Countdown to surpassing Kelly ( and cha-cha and lily) is on
1651443027372.png

Kika gonna be pisssssed she's not queen bee at central models now
Pierre mission on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was at the wedding right?! Or she didn't talk to them?!
If this implies she didn't have time to post
Tiny mini little literally invisible yaaay Sav and Oli would be enough before look at my earrings betchessss 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find posting everything before actual congratz love doves a very non classy move 😅

Btw if that's by ANY chance a little protest for not inviting her and mispelling her name... Go little rock star :LOL:
This is the first time I’ve ever disagreed with you Monza 😮! She congratulated them in person! I’ve often posted hair, outfit, makeup and no reference to the couple getting married and I’d never think it disrespectful!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the first time I’ve ever disagreed with you Monza 😮! She congratulated them in person! I’ve often posted hair, outfit, makeup and no reference to the couple getting married and I’d never think it disrespectful!
Oh come on

Btw I didn't say it was disrespectful (it's not)... Just not classy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If this implies she didn't have time to post
Tiny mini little literally invisible yaaay Sav and Oli would be enough before look at my earrings betchessss 😁
No, more implies she would have congratulated them privately 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dont see Lando posting congratulations for his own brother 😂

Reactions: 8
Does Luisa have a new tattoo on her side or is it something else in the wedding pics? I know she mentioned in her Q&A that she has two tattoos (wrist and ankle) and was getting more soon

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.