Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My opinion? I mean the bride had her phone in her hand while cutting the 💩 cake so I dont think Lu posting an ad mid reception is any less classy.

To be honest to say they have some money the wedding looked cheap as duck, I didn't like any of the outfits on show and that includes the bridal party.
The wedding really confused me, I was expecting a lot more

Also why are they heading to a London club and not getting some Middle Aged bloke called Dave or something to DJ like a normal wedding 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
DR doesn't do it for me either, personality wise he is great easily the most charismatic on the grid but looks? Nah not my type.
Thank you. I'm not the only one. 9 times out of 10 I see him and I'm like ehhh, not for me. I can definitely understand his appeal but he's just not for me, looks wise, same with Lando.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My opinion? I mean the bride had her phone in her hand while cutting the 💩 cake so I dont think Lu posting an ad mid reception is any less classy.

To be honest to say they have some money the wedding looked cheap as duck, I didn't like any of the outfits on show and that includes the bridal party.
Yeah I think we set ourselves up with all the florals, pastels and fascinators talk 😔
I do think the optics would have been a bit better if she posted the ads the day after, but Sav even commented in her post just now (emojis!🥰) so there’s no resentment there

Reactions: 4
Okay can we be really real?

what do you guys think of lu posting an ad AT the wedding?
As i said yesterday night posting it during the dinner is a big no no for me. Doing it before when she was getting ready is OK, i don't see anything wrong with that. But not DURING the actual dinner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Also why are they heading to a London club and not getting some Middle Aged bloke called Dave or something to DJ like a normal wedding 😂😂
I expected so much more too, i am assuming it wasn't a cheap wedding so where was the sparkle and glamour? My wedding was posher and at my wedding a bridesmaid knocked out a male guest with a single punch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yes! It was like it'd been a last minute cancellation that they had to rush everything for. I was expecting so much more. No Uno as ring bearer either 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 11
As i said yesterday night posting it during the dinner is a big no no for me. Doing it before when she was getting ready is OK, i don't see anything wrong with that but not DURING the dinner.
Ya that would be my thoughts as well, before or after the dinner but it’s not a big deal I was just curious to see peoples opinions 😌 and tbh I’m a fan of the dress 😅

Reactions: 2
Okay can we be really real?

what do you guys think of lu posting an ad AT the wedding?
I think that if sav and everyone else was ok with it then it’s fine like but maybe it would’ve been better to do it whilst she was getting ready but I don’t see a problem with it

Reactions: 6
Thank you. I'm not the only one. 9 times out of 10 I see him and I'm like ehhh, not for me. I can definitely understand his appeal but he's just not for me, looks wise, same with Lando.
Yeh I get his appeal too, he seems like a great guy but looks wise I feel nothing. I do think Lando is cute though, i have a soft spot for him.

Reactions: 2
Alright I'm gonna jump in here and say people need to chill the f out about weddings in general. I don't understand all the rules and I have been that guest that failed at one thing or another without knowing it and getting severe hate and even losing friends when all I did was like travel hundreds of miles and spend hundreds of dollars to be there. Mind you I don't want a wedding and have no way to recoup the years and gifts given. Among these issues was 1. Too short a dress. Missing the ceremony. Becoming wasted enough to fall on dance floor, and leaving early.
Let's just let people get married without expectations on what everyone else should do say or how to behave or wear
You invite guests be prepared for it not to be perfect for everyone and that means it might not be under your control. Sav and oli ook happy and blissful and absolutely gorgeous. We are lucky they shared anything publicly. So I mean whatever I'm offended at bleeping lando and Luisa being so cute it physically made sick and feel like tit

Reactions: 15
Alright I'm gonna jump in here and say people need to chill the f out about weddings in general. I don't understand all the rules and I have been that guest that failed at one thing or another without knowing it and getting severe hate and even losing friends when all I did was like travel hundreds of miles and spend hundreds of dollars to be there. Mind you I don't want a wedding and have no way to recoup the years and gifts given. Among these issues was 1. Too short a dress. Missing the ceremony. Becoming wasted enough to fall on dance floor, and leaving early.
Let's just let people get married without expectations on what everyone else should do say or how to behave or wear
You invite guests be prepared for it not to be perfect for everyone and that means it might not be under your control. Sav and oli look happy and blissful and absolutely gorgeous. We are lucky they shared anything publicly. So I mean whatever I'm offended at bleeping lando and Luisa being so cute it physically made sick and feel like tit
Let’s go back to Heidi and Daniel
1557CD7A-34D1-49C2-BE7C-3B59A4EFB07B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You have to have some level of understanding for me
I mean
Girl exposed Lando as the soppiest and CHASED ME TO PIERRE FFS

This is the man that called himself a massive simp live on stream, we really had this coming as soon as he found a girl to commit to 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You invite guests be prepared for it not to be perfect for everyone and that means it might not be under your control. Sav and oli ook happy and blissful and absolutely gorgeous. We are lucky they shared anything publicly. So I mean whatever I'm offended at bleeping lando and Luisa being so cute it physically made sick and feel like tit
100%
This is precisely why I don’t like weddings, everyone has an expectation and an opinion but really it should be about two people loving each other and spending the rest of their lives together. As long as they’re happy, the wedding is a success.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.