Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to have some level of understanding for me
I mean
Girl exposed Lando as the soppiest and CHASED ME TO PIERRE FFS

Oh Mnz, don't worry....just look at Pear as someone to plug ze gap....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can any of the other wags actually do something please, I feel Lu and Heidi need a bit of a break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
at my wedding a bridesmaid knocked out a male guest with a single punch.
Ok I feel like there’s a story to go with this but it also reminds me of a wedding my friend was at where a guest knocked out his stepdad and my friend had to administer first aid whilst being drunk 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Alright I'm gonna jump in here and say people need to chill the f out about weddings in general. I don't understand all the rules and I have been that guest that failed at one thing or another without knowing it and getting severe hate and even losing friends when all I did was like travel hundreds of miles and spend hundreds of dollars to be there. Mind you I don't want a wedding and have no way to recoup the years and gifts given. Among these issues was 1. Too short a dress. Missing the ceremony. Becoming wasted enough to fall on dance floor, and leaving early.
Let's just let people get married without expectations on what everyone else should do say or how to behave or wear
You invite guests be prepared for it not to be perfect for everyone and that means it might not be under your control. Sav and oli ook happy and blissful and absolutely gorgeous. We are lucky they shared anything publicly. So I mean whatever I'm offended at bleeping lando and Luisa being so cute it physically made sick and feel like tit
I feel this! Lost one of my best friends last year as the expectation she put on me to be best bridesmaid ✨eVeRrrrr✨ completely destroyed our relationship!

The playlist is looking fairly bare I will have you know
Brb off to google spinning songs xox

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is the man that called himself a massive simp live on stream, we really had this coming as soon as he found a girl to commit to 😂😂
That just reminds me of the time early last year on one of their streams when dan ticktum said theres a fine line between being a nice guy and being a simp and max proceeded to say lando is "about 40km past that line" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
. I do think Lando is cute though, i have a soft spot for him.
I know it's daft, considering I am a year younger than Lando but he doesn't have that appeal to me. He's too boyish for me. I can totally see why he's really popular, especially among younger fans but I like my men with a bit of edge about them.

Lovely fella, a sweetheart with a good personality but doesn't have that edge for me to be the complete package.

Reactions: 10
I wonder where Oli and Sav are going for their honeymoon. Bali and Maldives are popular destinations

Reactions: 3
That just reminds me of the time early last year on one of their streams when dan ticktum said theres a fine line between being a nice guy and being a simp and max proceeded to say lando is "about 40km past that line" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And now Max streams duolingo
Ouch

Slag for the win! Slag all the way!

tumblr_40fc8e8bc52d9daead3205e6c2ad21c2_1cb17f0a_400.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but I need to hear the story behind this one 😂😂

The playlist is looking fairly bare I will have you know
So there were 3 sets of couples in a friendship group
Couple 1 - myself and husband
Couple 2 - husbands best friend and his GF
Couple 3 - my best friend and her husband.

Basically the girl from couple number 2 had previously been in a relationship with the guy from couple 3 (the two females were friends at the time) female from couple 2 started an affair with husbands best friend (who was married with a little boy) so that's how couple 2 formed. Then my best friend (now but I barely knew her then) got with the guy from couple 3 (so that's how couple 3 formed).

Anyways, at my wedding couple 2 had a row and her ex (now in couple 3) told her she got what she deserved for splitting up hubby's best friends first marriage and he also called her a slag so she gave him a single punch in the nose and knocked him out.

Did you follow that? Wonder of a flow chart would explain better cos even I am confused.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dan can’t say anything he’s a massive simp too😂

Reactions: 2
So there were 3 sets of couples in a friendship group
Couple 1 - myself and husband
Couple 2 - husbands best friend and his GF
Couple 3 - my best friend and her husband.

Basically the girl from couple number 2 had previously been in a relationship with the guy from couple 3 (the two females were friends at the time) female from couple 2 started an affair with husbands best friend (who was married with a little boy) so that's how couple 2 formed. Then my best friend (now but I barely knew her then) got with the guy from couple 3 (so that's how couple 3 formed).

Anyways, at my wedding couple 2 had a row and her ex (now in couple 3) told her she got what she deserved for splitting up hubby's best friends first marriage and he also called her a slag so she gave him a single punch in the nose and knocked him out.

Did you follow that? Wonder of a flow chart would explain better cos even I am confused.
Wow that Sounds like something from a soap to be honest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow that Sounds like something from a soap to be honest 😂😂
My gran was loving it 😂😂 acted all shocked but could tell she was proper loving the drama.

It was all a bit odd as I knew none of them until I met my husband and kind of ended up in the middle of all the drama. We all work for same company so it was a challenge at the time and all the rest of the office were loving it 😂😂.

All amicable now when they need to be (at work) but we cant all go out together as couples we have to see them separately.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.