Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 78. Sad that the speed of the threads means I miss out on opportunities to reply offensively to Fewtrell propaganda!

E7t_LGcWQAEvcSI.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy #78 everyone
It’s hard to keep up but thanks for the laughs yesterday an today !
like I said, I like Pierre, his body his 🥵 but for me the beard and shaven mustache combo is too weird 🤣

I don’t know if you saw this picture already ? They’re really cute but yeah Luisa’s dress looked cheap (sorry) and not well fitted

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I don’t know if you saw this picture already ? They’re really cute but yeah Luisa’s dress looked cheap (sorry) and not well fitted
Ladies and gentlemen... Them

I would be THE BEST wag ever
Like fan pages would have to prerend they are hate pages just for me not to roast them :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay can we be really real?

what do you guys think of lu posting an ad AT the wedding?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.