Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those photos of Lando & Lu 🥵. Got to admit even though I didnt like the dress she still looked beautiful.

Reactions: 7
Old timey ads are always comedic gems. We just had the house hippo ad here, no Shake and Vac haha
The House Hippo ad is an icon in Canada, def recommend giving it a watch ->

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I go away real lifing for a few hours and miss a Pierre drop? I am ORBITING after seeing those pics. He really rocks the open collar shirt. His chains back too, cherry on top

Someone come give me a bonk. 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I go away real lifing for a few hours and miss a Pierre drop? I am ORBITING after seeing those pics. He really rocks the open collar shirt. His chains back too, cherry on top

Someone come give me a bonk. 🥵
There’s going to be a nationwide shortage of baguettes if we continue this thirsting 🥖

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pierre has really bulked up, always thought he looked a bit scrawny. Still not on my F1 fitty list though, not even close.

Reactions: 4
Nobody is just meh about it, you either don’t get it or you’re needing a mop bucket - no inbetween 🪣😂
I go between both. He is sometimes attractive, sometimes not…..similar to Max Emilian! Daniel, Lewis and Charles are the constants.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I go between both. He is sometimes attractive, sometimes not…..similar to Max Emilian! Daniel, Lewis and Charles are the constants.
It’s Pierre and DR all the way for me 💜 with a sprinkling of Sharl cos who doesn’t love the angel 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.