Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
So there were 3 sets of couples in a friendship group
Couple 1 - myself and husband
Couple 2 - husbands best friend and his GF
Couple 3 - my best friend and her husband.

Basically the girl from couple number 2 had previously been in a relationship with the guy from couple 3 (the two females were friends at the time) female from couple 2 started an affair with husbands best friend (who was married with a little boy) so that's how couple 2 formed. Then my best friend (now but I barely knew her then) got with the guy from couple 3 (so that's how couple 3 formed).

Anyways, at my wedding couple 2 had a row and her ex (now in couple 3) told her she got what she deserved for splitting up hubby's best friends first marriage and he also called her a slag so she gave him a single punch in the nose and knocked him out.

Did you follow that? Wonder of a flow chart would explain better cos even I am confused.
I think I followed 😂but damn😂

Reactions: 1

monza

VIP Member
I’m not sure I’ve ever posted a pic with the bride and groom to congratulate them 😂
Neither did I but this is really not my point 😅

I still think it would be more classy if she did before she started with ads 😁

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Almost definitely. They all probably talk about things actually happening. We don’t. (See @acc_124 profile pic)
In my defence I didn’t remember changing it too this morning when I had to recap what happened last night 😂

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
My german people, im travelling to germany and we were talking about how strict german borders are, i hvae my medicine with me (nothing to much, two packeges, and i have to take them every day, but i didnt ask a papers from doctor to write me that i have to use them, so i can give the police), am i in trouble???
What kind of medicine is it? And are you traveling by plane?

Happy Miami RaWe CeEk everyone! 😁

Do you think they have plan the kind of entrance to the grid they did in Austin back in 2017? I can already picture Charles waving at the crow like a princess, Daniel bouncing everywhere and Lando not knowing what to do with himself 😂😂

They’re all getting a little yacht. Or well let’s not be extra, they’re getting a yacht per team.

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Just because Heidi has public IG that doesn't mean she wants to be public with Daniel
Just because Heidi has public IG that doesn't mean she wants to be public with Daniel
1651506285733.gif

• Haha

landolorian

Chatty Member
Why do they still fly with BA when they have still have shitty old business class in their long range 777s.

titiriti

I think you misunderstand me... I don't care about them and have no interest in their relationship, I worry that there are some who think a hidden relationship would be ok... neither is married to someone else, both are on public media and DR posts about his family openly, so why not say we are in a relationship and want to be private? I don't know the answer to that but I worry that those who think this type of relationship is "normal" are unsure about what is healthy in a relationship. And don't get me started on possible NDAs...
God bless you.

again there is difference between hidden and private . His family , friends know her and that is probably enough for him. I'm sure if someone asked him "are you in relationship" he would say yes. he is f1 driver . people should care about his racing nothing else . all the other things we get is a bonus🤷🏻‍♀️
nowadays the problem is that some fans really think they can date with him, they have to know everything about him. And that is scary
Someone did as recently as last year and he deflected.