Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Old timey ads are always comedic gems. We just had the house hippo ad here, no Shake and Vac haha
The House Hippo ad is an icon in Canada, def recommend giving it a watch ->

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

ImaLady

VIP Member
Ohhhh see I read different into this, he hasn’t like any of her posts in over 6 months. And now he’s not with Kate.. and in the same place or very close to where cate is 👀 I think it’s a stubble I’m near where you are like 👍
Well, Callum is in the u.s., maybe they are exes that scratch eachother's backs if needed

landolorian

Chatty Member
Are we all just glossing over the fact Luisa has a suspicious looking ring (that we haven’t seen before) on her ring finger?!

titiriti

He doesn’t owe an answer to the press though, I’m sure it’s uncomfortable for them to be asked this thing in the first place. And Heidi doesn’t seem to mind. His friends and family know her, they spend time with her, looks like they like her… He doesn’t need to acknowledge her publicly for them to feel secure in their relationship, what more could they want? That’s beautiful 🤷🏻‍♀️
You’ve been around long enough to know it wasn’t enough otherwise we wouldn’t have active Heidi on social media only when Daniel is around.

Anyway, agree to disagree.

They are together and that’s it.

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
My german people, im travelling to germany and we were talking about how strict german borders are, i hvae my medicine with me (nothing to much, two packeges, and i have to take them every day, but i didnt ask a papers from doctor to write me that i have to use them, so i can give the police), am i in trouble???

Pippi11

VIP Member
I’ll bite, what about her attending a Grand Prix is sly? I understand you like him and want what’s best for him but he’s a grown ass man who makes his own choices! The people who actually know him and love him like his parents and sister seem to like her and that’s all that matters!
That’s my feeling.
I like him and wants the best for him.
Someone from his own age and from his own country.
After he retires and going to Perth for good .