Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippi11

VIP Member
Go figure her life was only worth sharing when Daniel was around.

Thereโ€™s something very appealing about dating one of the most popular F1 drivers. What you put up with vs other relationships may be different.

Anyway, weโ€™re going around in circles.
I donโ€™t trust this person.
She was in 2018 already there when he jumped into the pool in Monaco.
Sly.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Does Luisa have a new tattoo on her side or is it something else in the wedding pics? I know she mentioned in her Q&A that she has two tattoos (wrist and ankle) and was getting more soon
Oh youโ€™re right! Iโ€™m curious to know what she got, I like the two tattoos weโ€™ve seen so far

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I expected so much more too, i am assuming it wasn't a cheap wedding so where was the sparkle and glamour? My wedding was posher and at my wedding a bridesmaid knocked out a male guest with a single punch.
I haven't caught up yet but if the stiry about the bridesmaud hasn't been posted what happened?? If it has been posted ignore this I'll emojis when I find it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I feel this! Lost one of my best friends last year as the expectation she put on me to be best bridesmaid โœจeVeRrrrrโœจ completely destroyed our relationship!
I need the tea on this too please? Was she a mental bride??

So there were 3 sets of couples in a friendship group
Couple 1 - myself and husband
Couple 2 - husbands best friend and his GF
Couple 3 - my best friend and her husband.

Basically the girl from couple number 2 had previously been in a relationship with the guy from couple 3 (the two females were friends at the time) female from couple 2 started an affair with husbands best friend (who was married with a little boy) so that's how couple 2 formed. Then my best friend (now but I barely knew her then) got with the guy from couple 3 (so that's how couple 3 formed).

Anyways, at my wedding couple 2 had a row and her ex (now in couple 3) told her she got what she deserved for splitting up hubby's best friends first marriage and he also called her a slag so she gave him a single punch in the nose and knocked him out.

Did you follow that? Wonder of a flow chart would explain better cos even I am confused.
Found it, love it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Isnโ€™t Law the same person who does like everything for Zendaya? And as a biproduct of that, a lot for Tom Holland? Would make sense if him and Tom were seen together.
Interesting! I was just going to ask what the connection was between Lewis and Tom H. Have they been seen hanging out together before?