Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Right…what do I name this Tattle themed playlist? Atm is is “going round in circles” to reflect its original purpose, but I need something else now😂

I keep finding myself walking around my apartment singing it to myself argh! 😅

Also screaming at all this tacky Miami content already, this week is going to be so unhinged 😂
And I am so here for unhinged F1 content. It makes our lives both easier and harder at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

titiriti

And honestly. That’s all we need to know. We have a picture now that isn’t from Kreepy Kym. We need to get over it. I think a lot of these lyrics sum up my opinion and what we all need to do.
But was anyone denying they were dating? I don’t think so! That would be just stupid at this point.

The point made was about assumptions. It’s not because you see someone holding hands that you have an insight about their relationship. That’s all.

aac_124

VIP Member
So there were 3 sets of couples in a friendship group
Couple 1 - myself and husband
Couple 2 - husbands best friend and his GF
Couple 3 - my best friend and her husband.

Basically the girl from couple number 2 had previously been in a relationship with the guy from couple 3 (the two females were friends at the time) female from couple 2 started an affair with husbands best friend (who was married with a little boy) so that's how couple 2 formed. Then my best friend (now but I barely knew her then) got with the guy from couple 3 (so that's how couple 3 formed).

Anyways, at my wedding couple 2 had a row and her ex (now in couple 3) told her she got what she deserved for splitting up hubby's best friends first marriage and he also called her a slag so she gave him a single punch in the nose and knocked him out.

Did you follow that? Wonder of a flow chart would explain better cos even I am confused.
Wow that Sounds like something from a soap to be honest 😂😂

• Haha