Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically @monza said lui looked liked jasmin and I being slightly tipsy said “lui girl get your carpet out” and then I came to the conclusion that lui girl being hair less has a “leather mat” and either Iona or aidil said something about shake and vac and that’s it really 😂
And then Lurkee told us a great story about someone from her work who sprayed glitter on their vag before a smear test so we also discussed disco vags for a bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And then Lurkee told us a great story about someone from her work who sprayed glitter on their vag before a smear test so we also discussed disco vags for a bit 😂
Randomly thought about this half way through today and couldn’t explain why I was laughing to myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes and that 🎶stayyinggg aliveee🎶

and I added conga to the end of every sentence whilst doing the conga on my own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Basically @monza said lui looked liked jasmin and I being slightly tipsy said “lui girl get your carpet out” and then I came to the conclusion that lui girl being hair less has a “leather mat” and either Iona or aidil said something about shake and vac and that’s it really 😂
I think @aidil brought up Shake n Vac and then I lost it cause literally like a hour earlier I had used it when I was hoovering my room. Like it was still smelling like lemons as this whole conversation was ongoing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread 😂😂 hopefully 80% of you will have a “life” tmrw 😂 another night and I’m sitting in my bed crying from laughing instead of sleeping 😂😂🧡 hopefully dark circles are trendy for MET Monday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That was quick! (take how you please)
Not quite less than 12 hours but still😂
Miami Rawe Ceek starts tomorrow. Be prepared for several threads by this time next week (when we will only actually be halfway through the bloody race). This is going to be a tit show made better by our ability to take the piss out of everything. But please, no more carpet chat.
Welcome to #78 nosey witches!! 🎉❤
No carpet but what about a rug? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah yes haha! I was here for the leather mat and glitter vag fiasco lol. What a conversation that was. I just missed the shake and vac part (also had to look up what that was ngl haha, don't think we have that here). Great summary @aac_124 thank you haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think @aidil brought up Shake n Vac and then I lost it cause literally like a hour earlier I had used it when I was hoovering my room. Like it was still smelling like lemons as this whole conversation was ongoing 😂
I’m glad you added “when I was hovering my room” to that sentence 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.