Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THERE IS A LINE. AND YOU CROSSED IT.
JUST TO BE CLEAR I didn’t say I can easily simp for him, especially his long hair Phase was a big no. But sometimes he's quite handsome. Don’t worry, he's not made the favourites list

• Haha
Reactions: 7
like this
*needed for scientific purposes
It was those what kinks and how is sex with an F1 driver Tumblr posts. Making Lance a brutal BDSM Dom that made Lance acceptable to me. But only if he is gonna be a rough kinky BDSM Dom to me.

Only that context Lance is acceptable. And I agree, kinda handsome on some angles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly, and I’m ready for a lot of ‘🤢’ reactions for this, Lance’s been looking kind of fine recently and when he had that light scruffy beard he was kind of doing it for me
Agreed. Not my type but in certain photos he's cute. He's never gonna be Pierre but that's fine, my man can serial monogamy for a bit, these girls aren't a threat...he needs a woman. I'll wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
JUST TO BE CLEAR I didn’t say I can easily simp for him, especially his long hair Phase was a big no. But sometimes he's quite handsome. Don’t worry, he's not made the favourites list
YOU CANNOT TAKE IT BACK NOW IMY.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly, and I’m ready for a lot of ‘🤢’ reactions for this, Lance’s been looking kind of fine recently and when he had that light scruffy beard he was kind of doing it for me
Ted? Is that you?

(seriously though, what was with Ted’s crush on Lance this weekend?! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed. Not my type but in certain photos he's cute. He's never gonna be Pierre but that's fine, my man can serial monogamy for a bit, these girls aren't a threat...he needs a woman. I'll wait.
He’ll be single again for us by next Silverstone 😉 Side note - nice to see you on Pierre’s photo dump with the banner… 😜

• Haha
It was those what kinks and how is sex with an F1 driver Tumblr posts. Making Lance a brutal BDSM Dom that made Lance acceptable to me. But only if he is gonna be a rough kinky BDSM Dom to me.

Only that context Lance is acceptable. And I agree, kinda handsome on some angles.
I just can't see him as a BDSM Dom, but I am able to see him as a total sub.

He is kinda handsome with the right angles, and the lights turned off...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ted? Is that you?

(seriously though, what was with Ted’s crush on Lance this weekend?! 😂)
I loved how he was like ‘Has Lance been working out recently?’
Like yes Ted, yes, almost like he’s an F1 driver or something but I don’t know

• Haha
I loved how he was like ‘Has Lance been working out recently?’
Like yes Ted, yes, almost like he’s an F1 driver or something but I don’t know
‘He’s been looking very slim recently’ ‘look at his chiselled jawline’

like WE GET IT TED, you have a crush 😂

• Haha
I just can't see him as a BDSM Dom, but I am able to see him as a total sub.

He is kinda handsome with the right angles, and the lights turned off...
I just feel like in life he's so quiet and laid back. That quiet one are always the kinkiest ones comes into play.

And he's gonna get me in his dungeon, sorry bedroom, tie me to his bed, attach nipple clamps to me, shove a big vibrating butt plug in my arse for a few hours, make me choke on his dick, flog me redder than a Ferrari, play with some candles and bit of CBT play. Play with breath play and his dick down my throat. And just ruin me.

To be honest, whether it's Lance, Pierre, Lewis or Lando going super Dom on me as long as I'm getting wrecked, maybe all four of them, I'm gonna be a happy little sub.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just feel like in life he's so quiet and laid back. That quiet one are always the kinkiest ones comes into play.

And he's gonna get me in his dungeon, sorry bedroom, tie me to his bed, attach nipple clamps to me, shove a big vibrating butt plug in my arse for a few hours, make me choke on his dick, flog me redder than a Ferrari, play with some candles and bit of CBT play. Play with breath play and his dick down my throat. And just ruin me.

To be honest, whether it's Lance, Pierre, Lewis or Lando going super Dom on me as long as I'm getting wrecked, maybe all four of them, I'm gonna be a happy little sub.
Sorry, I just don't see it. I will take one for the team and check if Lance is Superdom or Supersub 😂
and i still think of Lance like a guy with monkeybrows, so this is just me being a gold digger and curious, not attracted to the guy 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.