Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently there are some rumors that a part of the Ferrari crew didn't want to go see Carlos' podium and do the celbratory pic after the race because of all the Ferrari shitshow. And i feel so bad for Carlos, yes Charles should probably have won on sunday but Ferrari fucked up and it is not Carlos' fault 😕

*don't know if they are true or if this is just italians being dramatic
Wouldn't surprise me...Ferrari are the Kings of Petty. Everyone goes on about Redbull being toxic (which they undoubtedly are) but Ferrari seem to get a free pass because of the "you think of a racing car and it's red" bullshit. I mean, they even forced Schumi to retire and he pretty much re ignited the team ffs. They massacred Seb and made his hair fall out..they are monsters. But hey, heritage 🙄. Charles and Carlos will age beyond all recognition there unless they go full Kimi and don't give a tit. If Mick does end up there THAT'S when Dark Mick will arrive mark my words.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Catching up! Confirmed: Luisa is the sweetest, let’s protect her at all costs ❤

and cheers to the downfall of the Tories tonight🥂 (again).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wouldn't surprise me...Ferrari are the Kings of Petty. Everyone goes on about Redbull being toxic (which they undoubtedly are) but Ferrari seem to get a free pass because of the "you think of a racing car and it's red" bullshit. I mean, they even forced Schumi to retire and he pretty much re ignited the team ffs. They massacred Seb and made his hair fall out..they are monsters. But hey, heritage 🙄. Charles and Carlos will age beyond all recognition there unless they go full Kimi and don't give a tit. If Mick does end up there THAT'S when Dark Mick will arrive mark my words.
I hate how true this is. They don’t care about anything or anyone apart from their brand. And Italians are petty af and I can say that cos my family are arseholes 😂 Will never forgive them for how they treated Seb.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Apparently there are some rumors that a part of the Ferrari crew didn't want to go see Carlos' podium and do the celebratory pic after the race because of all the Ferrari shitshow. And i feel so bad for Carlos, yes Charles should probably have won on sunday but Ferrari fucked up and it is not Carlos' fault 😕

*don't know if they are true or if this is just italians being dramatic
Anyone have a feeling this was same situation with Lando and Daniel and Monza . Don’t get me wrong i know they love them both, and everyone was really happy for that 1-2 but i think they would be happier if Lando won . but they knew Daniel needed that win . Ferrari did same with Carlos . He needed that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Shes certainly nailed it with the fans this weekend, helping them get their fav drivers signature is a sure fire way to get yourself in the good books 😅🥰
So I agree with all the Luisa praise and I'm not sayong she is anything less than a good person
But silverstone felt seriously orchestrated with Lando. Again not bad and not even a bad idea but won't deny Adam Norris had been working out Lando at his home race and its rollout with add management a while and of course Luis was a part of that.... and this photo. I Swore Lando posted a throwback at first until i saw the Mclaren. He is so obviously still a kid next to adam
1657058255036.png

Reactions: 5
So I agree with all the Luisa praise and I'm not sayong she is anything less than a good person
But silverstone felt seriously orchestrated with Lando. Again not bad and not even a bad idea but won't deny Adam Norris had been working out Lando at his home race and its rollout with add management a while and of course Luis was a part of that.... and this photo. I Swore Lando posted a throwback at first until i saw the Mclaren. He is so obviously still a kid next to adam
View attachment 1395225
doesn’t every driver get worked to the max at their home race tho? ngl this didn’t feel any different 😂 to me, the main difference is that lando has a lot of fans that are recording CONSTANTLY. so it seems like he’s everywhereee

and omg he looks 10 in that photo 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1395225
The guy on the pic is not Adam but Fraser Sheader add management's boss

Reactions: 8
The guy on the pic is not Adam but Fraser Sheader add management's boss
Ahhh. Yes. Wow didn't even look atvthe tag. But yes baby looking lando

doesn’t every driver get worked to the max at their home race tho? ngl this didn’t feel any different 😂 to me, the main difference is that lando has a lot of fans that are recording CONSTANTLY. so it seems like he’s everywhereee

Oh for sure if max was like even close to as social as lando can you imagine how crazy the Dutch gp would be around him. Thankfully he will also be 'home' in austria

Reactions: 4

Exactly Lando may have had more main stage appearances as did Lewis and George because it was their home race but there are still tons of pics and vids of fans meeting like every driver, team principal, wag, parent, celeb that they could find 😂

I can’t think of any extra content they were pushing that the others didn’t have apart from like the Mind stuff which was the whole of McLaren 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Exactly Lando may have had more main stage appearances as did Lewis and George because it was their home race but there are still tons of pics and vids of fans meeting like every driver, team principal, wag, parent, celeb that they could find 😂

I can’t think of any extra content they were pushing that the others didn’t have apart from like the Mind stuff which was the whole of McLaren 🤷🏻‍♀️
*whispers*

Carmen wasn't at the stage 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Right everyone gonna need you all to get your prayer candles out…. just found out that Lando has DNF’ed the 11th race of every f1 season so far and guess what race this weekend is 😅

2D50C4E0-6CD6-4947-8074-828D61D90657.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Right everyone gonna need you all to get your prayer candles out…. just found out that Lando has DNF’ed the 11th race of every f1 season so far and guess what race this weekend is 😅

View attachment 1395282
Shower thought for tattlers... What if our real and reverse manifestations cancel each other out

• Haha
  • Wow

Oh for sure if max was like even close to as social as lando can you imagine how crazy the Dutch gp would be around him. Thankfully he will also be 'home' in austria

Yes not criticism at all. If nothing else impressed wirh how well it was pulled off schedule wise. That said... I do think Lu had more of an assigned roll for them both. Just the way she was her vs barcelona when Lando was super sick. She was kinda pissed at the fans and the demands, but protective. So here looks like they figured a better couple stradegy... too much of a xhange for me to think it happened Naturally. Lu looked bored as hell in previous GPs. But seems like if she is involved like this it's better for them both.

Having visions of george v lando fighting for Brit fans post lewis

Reactions: 3
Lando marketing strategy vs Lewis

Psst lando.... he still owns the uk and silverstone
And well give her a dog and Lu (and mick) will work for free

Also if you didn't listen to red flags podcast. There is a hilarious moment where they talk about how many top tier people lewis works with... yet he fucks it all up over him personally managing roscoe account.

Reactions: 5
Next time I hope Lu does a shoey as well because I’d love to see your reaction 😂😂
“Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”

IMG_20220706_004909.jpg

(I'm the girl from that meme. Tattle is that house)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be honest, getting each other off one a double ended dildo might be fun to try.
I read this, and for some reason my unhinged and very tired brain just had the image of this being like the Chuckle Brothers "To me, To you" comedy bit and now I am just laughing to myself at midnight 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.