Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lance and Pierre going to slag it ut this summer?!

What's their destination?
or will Lance just go into hiding in Canada and cry this summer?
Hahaha it seems that Pierre is in his porto era…He did the same with Kate for sure after summer they turn official! He follows her friends too…

Reactions: 8
Hahaha it seems that Pierre is in his porto era…He did the same with Kate for sure after summer they turn official! He follows her friends too…
Nope, nope, nope! I won't have it. He has already been slaggy in Porto, he and Lance will go on a single guys trip in the medditeranian sea, on Daddy Strolls boat. Inviting girls to party during their summer vacation 😂

We just need that slaggy summer from Pierre! 🤤

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Another psycho account has popped up but for Charlotte this time…. Very very bizarre posts if people want to join me in reporting

View attachment 1394626
This is so weird because i saw another account earlier with the exact same posts. Is she another cinnamon with her 2087399 accounts ? This is just disgusting, people are crazy 😡

Screenshot_20220705-210804_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm late but PIERRE FEATURED YUKI IN HIS PHOTO DUMP - guess they ✨ found a way to calm the waves ✨
*they probably had a talk with Franz who gave them a ✨ gnackdetschn ✨ and everything's fine now

• Haha
OMG!
This is so dangerous, seriously. People must do something with this tit, I think thats why Lando supports Luisa publicly…the are so cute ❤
I really don’t think these children have any clue about digital footprints, no matter how much I dislike a person I would never ever abuse someone publicly online it’s just horrible behaviour, I wish them luck if their future employers look them up on social media 😬

This is so weird because i saw another account earlier with the exact same posts. Is she another cinnamon with her 2087399 accounts ? This is just disgusting, people are crazy 😡

View attachment 1394648
Im pretty sure they are the same person but they’ve been even more dumb and created one under their actual name as well as this one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Nope, nope, nope! I won't have it. He has already been slaggy in Porto, he and Lance will go on a single guys trip in the medditeranian sea, on Daddy Strolls boat. Inviting girls to party during their summer vacation 😂

We just need that slaggy summer from Pierre! 🤤
Hahahha soo praying for slaggy summer for Pierre!! 🔥🌭🌶

• Heart
Reactions: 5
NO. PIERRE MUST BE SLAGGY. I WON’T HEAR OF ANYTHING ELSE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Imagine if Pierres locked down after gaslighting us all and....plot twist...Lance becomes the slag driver 😲.

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine if Pierres locked down after gaslighting us all and....plot twist...Lance becomes the slag driver 😲.
Honestly, and I’m ready for a lot of ‘🤢’ reactions for this, Lance’s been looking kind of fine recently and when he had that light scruffy beard he was kind of doing it for me

• Wow
  • Haha
I mean, as much as I protest, Pierre is also super cute in soppy boyfriend mode so I shall wait and see… but I still want thirst 😏

Talking of thirst, this is sexy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.