Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning☺ i'm alive πŸ™πŸ» had a trip to hospital last night because i couldn't hold any fluids in my stomach. I got IV fluids and I feel much better. Hopefully everyone will be okay tomorrow. I have no energy to read 10 pages but hopefully you had nice day ☺ Glad to see Heidi spending time with Daniel ☺
Thank you for get well wishes❀
Good morning everyone!
I am 90 percent sure I have got covid for the third time, second time in under six months. Perfect for me, since I'm going to move next week, no rest for the wicked.
Will have to take a trip to buy more tests later today, as well as buying toiletpaper, this is going to be a long one, I can feel it. Thankfully I only have razorblades in my throat and if it is anything like last time, I will be fine 🀞😬
Now I have to go back to work πŸ˜…
I hope both of you are feeling better soon ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good morning☺ i'm alive πŸ™πŸ» had a trip to hospital last night because i couldn't hold any fluids in my stomach. I got IV fluids and I feel much better. Hopefully everyone will be okay tomorrow. I have no energy to read 10 pages but hopefully you had nice day ☺ Glad to see Heidi spending time with Daniel ☺
Good morning everyone!
I am 90 percent sure I have got covid for the third time, second time in under six months. Perfect for me, since I'm going to move next week, no rest for the wicked.
Will have to take a trip to buy more tests later today, as well as buying toiletpaper, this is going to be a long one, I can feel it. Thankfully I only have razorblades in my throat and if it is anything like last time, I will be fine 🀞😬
Hope you feel better soon guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg you poor thing Nikol! Please rest up and I do hope you feel better soon πŸ˜”πŸ’œ Some Daniel to cheer you up…

View attachment 1393249
thank you love ❀ thankfully doctor said to me if you have a worst reaction= fast recovery . i really don't know how we managed to take care of our son πŸ˜‚ But i will have definitelly a day in bed watching pretty little liars πŸ˜‚ this man will always cheer me up❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm planning on not getting really sick, and if it is anything like the last time I'll just be restless and packing the rest of my stuff down πŸ˜‚ I don't have the time for this now, with the move and flying up to take over the house on Friday πŸ˜…

• Heart
Good thing to hear you are alive and feeling better! Take it easy❀ Get back to 100% now and rest today!

Main thing to get from the last few pages: We are planning a Tattle meetup at Silverstone next year πŸ™Œ
Thank you honey ❀ And i hope you will feel better soon too ❀ Hopefully just cold and not
covid πŸ™
Omg I’m in ! πŸ˜‚

I hope both of you are feeling better soon ❀❀
Thank you girls ❀ much appreciated

• Heart
Thank you honey ❀ And i hope you will feel better soon too ❀ Hopefully just cold and not
covid πŸ™
Omg I’m in ! πŸ˜‚

Thank you girls ❀ much appreciated
As I just said, I'm hoping it's the same as last time and me getting so restless i have to do something and I will be able to pack down my whole house in no time πŸ˜‚
90% sure it's covid, but it's okay, I'll manage, feeling more sad about my dog, who's babysitter last week had corona and she didn't get the long walks then, and now she probably won't this week either πŸ˜…

• Heart
As I just said, I'm hoping it's the same as last time and me getting so restless i have to do something and I will be able to pack down my whole house in no time πŸ˜‚
90% sure it's covid, but it's okay, I'll manage, feeling more sad about my dog, who's babysitter last week had corona and she didn't get the long walks then, and now she probably won't this week either πŸ˜…
Yeah if this is covid , hopefully you will have just light symptoms ❀ Haha same . My dog was not happy she was home all day πŸ˜‚ and when we finally had some energy to go out for 2 mins it was raining πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Yeah if this is covid , hopefully you will have just light symptoms ❀ Haha same . My dog was not happy she was home all day πŸ˜‚ and when we finally had some energy to go out for 2 mins it was raining πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
The poor four legged creatures. Mine just bolted out of the door when I got home and ran off to her "boyfriend" to play πŸ˜‚ and yesterday it rained so much she didn't want to go outside πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Charles making fun of his trainer look when he wore hideous outfits 90% of the time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The poor four legged creatures. Mine just bolted out of the door when I got home and ran off to her "boyfriend" to play πŸ˜‚ and yesterday it rained so much she didn't want to go outside πŸ˜‚
haha poor thing . thankfully treats are always a life saver πŸ˜‚

• Heart
zak brown is getting slandered on twitter again, no clue why but he is πŸ˜…

• Haha
I feel like this new cha Charles picture could be great for photoshop content πŸ€­πŸ˜‚
Go on. Do your worst.

Honestly hope I can go 😩
I’d very happily take max or any of the f1/ some f2 drivers πŸ˜‚
If we aren't sticking to F1, you all know fine well that I am heading straight for little LeClerc

Oh no that doesn't sound good at all but glad to hear that you are doing better now❀remember to take it easy❀

Good morning everyone!
I'm almost free but hope your feeling better soon...just down a heck load of orange juice (without and champagne/prosecco in it) to get that vitamin C intake up and hope for the best❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Good morning! @kubnikol @Minttu hope you feel better soon ❀

Andreas did an interview with a really good German newspaper and he’s genuinely so nice and such a good leader, even Hulk talked about him πŸ₯Ί for those that speak German: https://www.welt.de/sport/formel1/a...der-unbekannte-Star-unter-den-Autobauern.html
Morning all ❀ another lonely day in the office so expect to see a lot of me πŸ˜‚

@Minttu @kubnikol hope you’re both feeling better soonπŸ’š
Go on. Do your worst.

If we aren't sticking to F1, you all know fine well that I am heading straight for little LeClerc

Oh no that doesn't sound good at all but glad to hear that you are doing better now❀remember to take it easy❀

I'm almost free but hope your feeling better soon...just down a heck load of orange juice (without and champagne/prosecco in it) to get that vitamin C intake up and hope for the best❀
Thank you girls ❀❀❀

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.