Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i forgot who of you lovely people asked for the interview but i had the idea of making a throwaway tiktok account - not sure how long till it's taken down due to copyright but here it is
Thanks for posting this!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How many places do we think the squids shagged around Silverstone fulfilling all of Landos' horny kid dreams?

Thanks for posting this!
THANK YOU!

She's such a professional. no way i could take interviewing my man like that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i forgot who of you lovely people asked for the interview but i had the idea of making a throwaway tiktok account - not sure how long till it's taken down due to copyright but here it is
Aww he looks so happy 🥹

Reactions: 5
I’m impressed no one’s teasing her. My work colleagues would tease me relentlessly if I was interacting with my partner like that, trying to be all professional 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Somehow this is cursed and I won’t ever root for that team even if he’s driving for them but why does he look so hot in navy
1657023084515.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This looks so wrong, almost as bad as the ones of Lando in Ferrari 🤢
Charles doesn’t feel Red Bull the same way Lando doesn’t feel Ferrari. I can’t explain it, it’s just that. Charles in McLaren also feels wrong but I’d love that tbh 👀

Find a man who looks good at everything 😂 physically at least 😭

View attachment 1393838
I mean might as well get used to this then right?
*joking I don’t believe he’ll go to AT again but you know…
1657024114512.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
As it's Austria race week, here is a slightly belated edit of everyone's favourite Austrian DILF to celebrate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok I promise I’ll shut up about Saturday at some point but just going through my pics and these make me laugh. Good to the know the Ferrari boys really are walking memes.
DCF03C04-03A2-430E-B1AA-E00C9DE718CC.jpeg
408C9FCB-1DBB-4AE7-BDFD-340D6C01C766.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.