Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
For anyone old enough to remember Seb and Lee McKenzies flirting back in the day she posted this earlier...and they still have chemistry 💚
Screenshot_20220706-184224_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

lucha.43

VIP Member
On topic.....
So wouldn't see it as a disorder type thing where she's stressing calories or down on herself and projecting thT on followers
Totally, personally I’m not a fan of people sharing weights etc because it can be unhealthy for an impressionable audience but she has been with a trainer and it all feels very routine and fitness based. She got absolutely slaughtered last year for her weight during the summer break and compared to a lot of other wags, which is awful. I hope she feels strong, beautiful and healthy in her body.

On topic.....
I think charles also lost a lot of weight.... or at least got more lean in around the same time line. He was doing some impressive running times at distance earlier. I had noticed cha doing the same... but yes I do think she did it with a trainer. So wouldn't see it as a disorder type thing where she's stressing calories or down on herself and projecting thT on followers

Off Topic....
Wow just watched the news for.the first time in a while. The downfall of Borris (do you guys call him BJ?) is the type of drama I need between races. I mean sucks that it's affecting a country and all, but I admire how British politicians can throw out some petty and yet stinging insults so openly.
Boris, Bojo, BJ, clown 🤡 I’m living for his downfall, and him destroying the Tory party while he’s at it. Half hoping he calls an election instead of resigning so people vote for other parties and we get rid of the conservative majority, one can dream. But yeah the drama is amazing and I’m glued to the news 😂

• Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
Red Bull need to get rid of him. I do not understand how they can't see how problematic he is. He is damaging drivers and he will lose them fans particularly as the age set of fans get younger and the generations of people saying "that's just how he is" become out numbered

I'm not shocked, they'll hide him away for awhile and then try a redemption story for him if they think he's a good enough driver.

as much as i hate to say it but that won't happen until he dies or Mateschitz/the FIA (although i doubt nateschitz will ever do anything for the racing team) kick him
he's on austrian television multiple times each race week talking about everything and anything (i didn't see the interview where he talked badly about yuki) but not only during/after and before the races, he is often on hangar 7 too
also, he's the one who does all the red bull academy stuff, looking for new juniors, observing their racing and all that (which is why I'm not surprised that vips hasn't fully been dropped by RB)

also remember that beyond the grid episode with lando, where helmut had an eye on him and then asked him some silly question about the kart he was driving, which max obviously knew the right answer too
or when lando said that carlos has told him all the things about the bts at redbull/torro rosso/alpha tauri and how he was glad to not be in that environment because it wouldn't suit his mental health

oh god, i think i have never written that much nor do i think it makes sense

• Sad

spielberg

VIP Member
I'm late but PIERRE FEATURED YUKI IN HIS PHOTO DUMP - guess they ✨ found a way to calm the waves ✨
*they probably had a talk with Franz who gave them a ✨ gnackdetschn ✨ and everything's fine now

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Well looks like Borris is out. Personally he reminded me of Baby Trump in the UK back when they were besties. Don't know what happens now but hope it's goes smoothly

• Heart
Boris out, yay 🎉🎉

Not til October, wtf?

im hopeful the rest of the Conservative party won’t let it play out like that.
It's because Parliament breaks for the summer in 2 weeks which isn't enough time for a leadership race. Such shit timing but no major policy changes will happen over the summer unless there's a major incident ans Parliament is recalled. So yeah, stuck with him til then. Looking forward to his walk of shame to meet her Maj.

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
i mean.. Luisa isnt the only WAG to do photoshoots with their boyfriends, when Sara and Lance were together she did a shoot for the aston martin team merch 😅

imolathesecond

VIP Member
There is so many red flag in this article 🤮
I don’t really care, it doesn’t disturb my life. I am here with my friends, we are having fun, that’s it.”
“There is nothing, nothing I said wrong. What I said is a very soft word — we even use it for some of our white friends.
This man makes my blood pressure to go up 📈
The way he’s using the entire thing to talk up and protect the Brazilian president who’s as far as I know not exactly the greatest guy either… another red flag

Blablabla29

VIP Member
@aidil Pierre just released his new merch. I was thinking about buying one of the "liked by Pierre gasly" shirt but there is no way i put 45€ on that. I like you Pierre but not enough for this 😂

Screenshot_20220704-201712_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member

Disgusting if true. One team. Win together, lose together. That's how it should be.

Ferrari always their own worst enemy and internal politics always the downfall at that team.
My friend who hates Ferrari now because of Seb is sitting back laughing. She doesn’t blame the drivers but glad to see Ferrari messing up