Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
Why did nobody tell me Jenson posted another thing of Lando on his story!!! I lovvvveee this duo and this is a lovely pic 😍😍

3A976570-C6BD-430E-9DCE-114A863C4FFA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Pole er bear

VIP Member
America's Birthday/screw you England (but no hard feelings)

From my roof.

Finally not the only one up here 2 years later

20220704_214406.jpg

20220704_211528.jpg

I think it’s really cute, it’s obviously his jumper and he must’ve given it to her ❤ who would’ve thought Mr ‘I don’t wanna mature’ is such a gentleman
His jumper?
I thought it was a McLaren hoodie?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
That is true, (almost) all sense of embarrassment flies out the window when I've had a drink so I'd probably be flinging my arms around them 😂😂
Next year's Tattle meetup will include us hunting down the Squids and telling them how much we support them and them getting too much undeserved hate 😂 All while we're sipping on a gintonic or chugging a bottle of wine 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I just saw that earlier and the but i'm basically a non drinker excuse is just 🙄

It's bullshit. I have had so many friend driving drunk, and I've seen many celebrities doing it too. Multiple are using this excuse, or the excuse of "its only a short trip" "I'm not that drunk, I'll manage" yeah, you'll manage, but the person driving on the other side of the road picking up their kid from a sleepover because they are homesick won't manage if you use just as much road drunk as you do when you're sober. I don't buy it.
I've also heard the oh so good one "I do have a problem with alcohol and will check in to a rehab" I like that one more than "I'm basically a non drinker".
I'm not even getting behind the wheel after one beer. I know I could, but I won't until it has been at least 12 hours.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Maybe I’ll actually keep on top of this one considering 112 was another less than 24hours job😂
Happy thread #113 and Happy Austria Rawe Ceek Nosey Bitches ❤❤❤

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
This looks so wrong, almost as bad as the ones of Lando in Ferrari 🤢
Charles doesn’t feel Red Bull the same way Lando doesn’t feel Ferrari. I can’t explain it, it’s just that. Charles in McLaren also feels wrong but I’d love that tbh 👀

Find a man who looks good at everything 😂 physically at least 😭

View attachment 1393838
I mean might as well get used to this then right?
*joking I don’t believe he’ll go to AT again but you know…
1657024114512.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Because I am sort of bored, and really tired right now, I decided to see if I could make up my paddock outfits just by using things I've previously screenshotted, just to keep me awake for a little longer. So here goes 💃
Collage_2022-07-06_20_43_42.jpg

Going for a comfy look on Friday, I will not be moving much, and I will for once keep a jacket with me at all times, in case my fever is coming back 😂
Collage_2022-07-06_20_49_37.jpg

Planning on being covid free by Saturday, but still not high on life and energy, so I'm going for a skirt that looks flowy, yet kinda warm.
Will still have a team jacket on hand to bury myself in and sleep if I get cold 😂
Collage_2022-07-06_20_35_55.jpg

I screenshotted this dress a while back because I for some reason though of the national costumes when I saw it, but more like the touristy sexy version 😅 (I have one more outfit inspired by a country and its traditions, but not this time 😂)
Also feeling really well on Sunday, so I'll be cheering on and using up whatever I have left of my voice. (Which will probably be just as much as I have in real life now, I have such a non sexy whisky voice right now😂)

And just let us be honest: this or something similar is what I will be wearing this weekend, except for maybe Friday, where I will be wearing something similar to my outfit. Wine choices are all from Austria or Germany. (I really recommend the bottom one of them, it's my favorite of all rosè)
Collage_2022-07-06_21_08_37.jpg

• Heart

scvlet

VIP Member
So I agree with all the Luisa praise and I'm not sayong she is anything less than a good person
But silverstone felt seriously orchestrated with Lando. Again not bad and not even a bad idea but won't deny Adam Norris had been working out Lando at his home race and its rollout with add management a while and of course Luis was a part of that.... and this photo. I Swore Lando posted a throwback at first until i saw the Mclaren. He is so obviously still a kid next to adam
View attachment 1395225
doesn’t every driver get worked to the max at their home race tho? ngl this didn’t feel any different 😂 to me, the main difference is that lando has a lot of fans that are recording CONSTANTLY. so it seems like he’s everywhereee

and omg he looks 10 in that photo 💀

• Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Wow, what is going on with sportsmen. First Vallteri, now Scotty...... Daniel when will you (or Heidi) post yours????

Thank you Chloe for this very nice picture
Screenshot_20220706-161557_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

pink-crystal

VIP Member
Those twins annoy me so much. They are obviously are in a privileged position to go to multiple GPs a year. But like how many photos do you need with the drivers? And as we have spoken before the stalking and going to their hotels is so not on. I feel people like them can ruin it for other fans who may have one shot ever of meeting a driver!

lni33

VIP Member
Carmen and George at Wimbledon today (i think)

Yeah it’s today, he’s at the Nadal vs Fritz game, wasn’t expecting him to pop up on my tv 😅

Here’s another pic which may be like the least flattering selfie angle I’ve ever seen 😂

1657125126465.png

• Haha