Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Next time I hope Lu does a shoey as well because I’d love to see your reaction 😂😂
“Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”

IMG_20220706_004909.jpg

(I'm the girl from that meme. Tattle is that house)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

lucha.43

VIP Member
Catching up! Confirmed: Luisa is the sweetest, let’s protect her at all costs ❤

and cheers to the downfall of the Tories tonight🥂 (again).

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Now we know why the hamster is so worry about his insta dms, he probable can't dm the girl he wants 😂

View attachment 1394922
Speaking as a software developer - hamster, you are a fucking nightmare 😂

I'm sure all instagram employees will work day and night to fix the bug because he pinged them on every social media he uses

Stop being Karen ffs

• Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
My paddock outfits for this weekend.
I made my choices with keeping in mind it will be a rainweekend

Friday, free practice. Of course my favorite clothing items. Jeans with a shirt and sneakers and a colorfull raincoat
3ee575833fd47f146580358af4407730.jpg

Saturday, still a wet day so again a raincoat (and jeans 😊)
4dad5e4e3fabedc0795a0b1cd2640515.jpg

Sunday, depressed by the weather, depressed by the results of rhe McLarens, my outfit will be...
9b65ff204f08c34f0167d65833886600.jpg

But i hope the depressing raincoat will not be necesarry.
Go McLaren boys!!!

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Another psycho account has popped up but for Charlotte this time…. Very very bizarre posts if people want to join me in reporting

F7818EB6-EEAE-4BBD-BC57-AAD3882F1510.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

Ems_F55

VIP Member
it will NEVER Die
and I mean, made Toto about a million times sexier to me
i love soft Toto
(we all know susie is in charge in the bedroom)
Don’t spoil my image of him 😂😂. I want to imagine him being domineering in the bedroom. Standing there with his arms folded, glasses on looking disapproving at you with that tight white shirt on. The way he has too many buttons undone 😜🔥

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Happy new thread everybody!! Were going fast!!

And happy rawe ceek!! Austria, hopefully a bit more luck for the McLaren boys (especially DR), but i am afraid where getting dissapointed....

But for now...some nice pictures

a144c3dc0b5b4a6a8b0665891b223f14.jpg

84681fe996e37fa2ece0b517214feedc.jpg

9310732c8a5b1837a0ed8d9c555716d6.jpg

bd388bd121a5b70bd6c6ea6087e53e26.jpg

ed023cafbfafecfdc942177487e9cd3d.jpg

🤣
8b4d444db959557044bb01d2b6e690b6.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I will join you guys in your manifestation of rain this weekend now it’s a GP I’m not going to be at 🕯🕯
Oh I’m always manifesting rain. Even in Saudi, Singapore or elsewhere where it would never rain. I just love chaos and I think if the papayas have any chance at podiums and wins, the race has to be really unexpected which rain could help with 🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Off Topic....
Wow just watched the news for.the first time in a while. The downfall of Borris (do you guys call him BJ?) is the type of drama I need between races. I mean sucks that it's affecting a country and all, but I admire how British politicians can throw out some petty and yet stinging insults so openly.
I haven't been this excited since the US election . Love a real life political drama...and this is just so excruciating. It's hilarious how all these MPs have suddenly found their morality after years of scandals. The downfall was on the cards after the absolute arrogance of Nadine Dorries being on the Silverstone podium 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Not a great time to post it but oh well, i know you love me
When you are so fruity you make D fucking C uncomfortable :LOL:

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Next year's Tattle meetup will include us hunting down the Squids and telling them how much we support them and them getting too much undeserved hate 😂 All while we're sipping on a gintonic or chugging a bottle of wine 😂
If we were to meet, would we call each other by our real names then or is it Tattle usernames for life? Imagine how weird it'll be to encourage me to drink by screaming 'Imola'

• Haha