Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe the Albons have adopted 3 new kitties They are so cute I can't imagine how much their birthday cakes budget is

Reactions: 18
I think he still can be but would be reliant on some DNF's plus he would have to get max points to achieve it
Red Bull doesn’t have amazing reliability either. Checo DNF'd as recent as Canada. So it's possible, and I’ll be trying my hardest to curse the Red Bulls instead of the McLarens for once.

Reactions: 8
100% baby trump, just as much of a narcissist. He’ll stay on till the autumn apparently so we’re not rid of him yet
I’m still creasing at the fact Michael gove managed to get himself fired on the same day 40 of his colleagues QUIT lmfaoooo

Reactions: 14
Red Bull doesn’t have amazing reliability either. Checo DNF'd as recent as Canada. So it's possible, and I’ll be trying my hardest to curse the Red Bulls instead of the McLarens for once.
Red Bull and Ferrari have both show to have poor reliability. If Mercedes get on top of their car, and keep their good reliability. And Ferrari and Red bull keep having dnfs, Mercedes could still rejoin the fight for the title. It's not totally out of the question.

Reactions: 10
Oh they’ll be on it. With the new TD starting in France and RB and Ferrari having to bring new, less flexible floors Mercedes could have a huge chance. If RB and Ferrari can’t manage to compensate that loss of downforce and performance from the flexible floors.

Reactions: 8
They do but the difference is the fact when Ferrari is shit Red Bull uses it maximally
Ferrari doesn't when it's other way around

Can't wait for tomorrow to see where Mercedes is rn

Reactions: 10
They do but the difference is when Ferrari is shit Red Bull uses it maximally
Ferrari doesn't do when it's other way around

Can't wait for tomorrow to see where Mercedes is rn
They did make use of it in Bahrain but then it just kind of stopped.
About Mercedes, Austria is a bit more bumpy than Silverstone so there could be some bouncing again. But I really hope not, I want George to win this weekend. That good egg.

Reactions: 7
Good morning loving the song choice
Also JB out (there is finally some hope for UK people?) Lando beautiful as always much better wake up call then in 4:50 today my son was really happy at 5am

Reactions: 4
Totally forgot drivers press conferences today. I’m normally at work so never see them

Reactions: 4
Paddock fits time!

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Well looks like Borris is out. Personally he reminded me of Baby Trump in the UK back when they were besties. Don't know what happens now but hope it's goes smoothly
Surprised he has actually agreed to go. Frankly, he should have been long gone by now. He is, without a shadow of a doubt, the worst prime minister this country has had, possibly ever.

Can't believe the Albons have adopted 3 new kitties They are so cute I can't imagine how much their birthday cakes budget is

View attachment 1398592
Oh my goodness! Cuteness overload. The Albon household would be my idea of heaven with all the beautiful cats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.