Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this absolutely beats the quiche for best signed item πŸ˜‚

A9D5AF4D-9F4E-4726-8116-49D78400FFC6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Today is lucky day πŸ˜‚ Daniel post something πŸ˜‚ but i get it, you are still sad 😐 so Thank you Lando I’m much better , but i want donuts πŸ™πŸ™
View attachment 1394108
Nice and wide Lando. πŸ˜† He looks more used to opening for cream filled eclairs instead of doughnuts.

The curls in this pic 🀀🀀 he keeps getting more attractive πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1394112
Do you think he's got curly pubes as well? Or are we still waiting on lube growth? Or in between nice and trimmed because nobody wants pubes in their teeth after deepthroating dick. Not even me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

This whole thread is brilliant 🀣
Good thread, but number 4 is wrong. Nobody is putting American style crispy streaky bacon in between two white slice or a sliced bap with red/brown sauce and calling it acceptable. Back bacon only and is vastly superior.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh Lando is back in the good boys corner, he now has 0 penalty point on his driver license.
*Watch me jinx it and him gaining 4 this weekend for whatever absurd reasons πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Lando is back in the good boys corner, he now has 0 penalty point on his driver license.
*Watch me jinx it and him gaining 4 this weekend for whatever absurd reasons πŸ˜…
Well I'm saying nothing I DNF'd both IndyCars for McLaren on Sunday. So I'm just gonna say Lando is gonna qualify P20, get disqualified, stripped of all his championship points and all his pretty curls are gonna fall out.

So we should be safe now. πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I'm saying nothing I DNF'd both IndyCars for McLaren on Sunday. So I'm just gonna say Lando is gonna qualify P20, get disqualified, stripped of all his championship points and all his pretty curls are gonna fall out.

So we should be safe now. πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ˜†
Welcome to the club of reverse manifestations πŸ€πŸΌπŸ˜‚ standard procedure of expecting both McLarens to DNF every week until we get another Monza with Lando on top this time
*open to interpretation

• Heart
Reactions: 8
it's austria.. some of them will get track limits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (yuki, DON'T cross the pit lane line)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.