Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m in Lando’s fan group on facebook (don’t judge me) and in this group there is Jon’s dad . Sweet guy just like his son ❤ And he just posted 30 photos of Jon, from his school , back then when Lando was young and more 😂 he wanted to be a race car driver and he was actually successful but his family didn't have the money 🙁 so he found a different way to stay in motosport. so cute but same situation as with Daniel . This man aged as fine wine 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All good he apparently had dinner with Binotto last night. Tbh i think he is unprofessionnal when he acts like this. Of course he is disappointed and it is understandable but this is a team sport. If he is where he is today and when he wins it is thank to the team he should not forget that (not that i actually think he forgot).
And i saw a lot of people blaming Carlos for not applying the 10 cars lenght team order at the sc restart but if he did they would have just lost the race period 🙄

THIS is how you Market/PR

Also I hate this suit, but here's antoher, lando the photographer boyfriend
and so yes, he helps her with marking marketing (#pub) too
also this makes Lu's boobs loo HOT
her tattoo is amazing too
1657107817612.png

Lu off shooting bags in Portugal. Incoming cookie reunion soon

Reactions: 11
@imolathesecond i was wrong yesterday about Bagnaia, he could be ban from racing for 1 to 4 years. Also the fact that his alcohol level was three times over the limit really shock me, i don't know how you can think it is okay to drive when you know you had drink before....

View attachment 1396270

I'm kind of shocked it's not a lifelong ban. But I guess after four years no team would want to have him anymore with new talent and new riders being at the top of their game and him having been out of it for so long.

Reactions: 8
aaaah I’m going to Austria this afternoon. Tomorrow the pit walk 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The amount of love and support Charles is getting on social media for skipping going to maranello and the richard mille event is pretty insane/funny to me 😅 Its pretty much all hate towards Ferrari for their strategy duck up. Also feel sorry for Carlos, his win has been completely overshadowed by all thats going on with the team 😕
its also kind of showing the double standards between the treatment different drivers get 😅😬

Reactions: 9
I am so confused, i though Red Bull had ended everything with juri vips but apparently not really ??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
aaaah I’m going to Austria this afternoon. Tomorrow the pit walk 🤩
Have fuuun❤

Life tips from me to all of you: don't try to order Internet to your new house while having that foggy covid brain. I managed to get the wrong one and is now sitting in queue with their customer service to cancel my order 🙃😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am so confused, i though Red Bull had ended everything with juri vips but apparently not really ??

Red Bull never paid for his seat this year. Juri is paying for it himself which is why he can also keep his seat, because Red Bull was never funding it in the first place. Hitech offered him this seasons seat to a lower price which Juri could afford, so Red Bull was never involved. It’s also why he never ran a RB livery. I can’t read the article so I don’t know what it says but the first tweet is entirely correct, that’s been confirmed before.

Reactions: 5
Red Bull never paid for his seat this year. Juri is paying for it himself which is why he can also keep his seat, because Red Bull was never funding it in the first place. Hitech offered him this seasons seat to a lower price which Juri could afford, so Red Bull was never involved. It’s also why he never ran a RB livery. I can’t read the article so I don’t know what it says but the first tweet is entirely correct, that’s been confirmed before.
This is not really the funding thing that i don't understand but this:
Screenshot_20220706-154920_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220706-155026_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.