Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's austria.. some of them will get track limits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (yuki, DON'T cross the pit lane line)
I just want the FIA to remove the kerb in turn 1. I know the new cars arenโ€™t able to take as much kerb but itโ€™s still so frightening to think about what could happen after such an incident filled British GP. Theyโ€™ve removed kerbs in Austria before sooo I have hope.

Reactions: 10
For those of you that want to get really drunk over the weekend, take a shot every time Lando makes a โ€˜the orange in the crowd is clearly all McLaren fansโ€™ joke

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see Jakob got his revenge on Tom, further proof as well that Max is 4 ft 6 ๐Ÿ˜‚

4C61A5DC-40E3-4CD9-A1BB-04E75DE985FA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Enough of that: anyone got any good tips on series or movies on Netflix, HBO or Viaplay for those who has that? I need something bingeworthy for the next few days ๐Ÿ˜…
If you are up for a total mindfuck, I would suggest Dark (on Netflix).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Welcome to the club of reverse manifestations ๐Ÿค๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚ standard procedure of expecting both McLarens to DNF every week until we get another Monza with Lando on top this time
*open to interpretation
Yes I'm manifesting Lando on the bottom, so he will definitely be topping me. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
And dnf manifestation means both McLarens finish in me. ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For those of you that want to get really drunk over the weekend, take a shot every time Lando makes a โ€˜the orange in the crowd is clearly all McLaren fansโ€™ joke
I think I'll keep it to a sip every time he says it, rather than a shot ๐Ÿ˜‚ Will still be able to down at least a bottle per day ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
My liver can't handle that. I'd die. And that's not the way I want Lando to kill me.

I am willing to do protein shots instead if I can be supplied with a gallon of Lando cum in advance to do so. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you are up for a total mindfuck, I would suggest Dark (on Netflix).
Thanksโค Ended up starting to watch Stranger things, haven't fallen asleep to it yet ๐Ÿ˜‚
So far I'm loving the soundtrack!

• Heart
I saw a video of a drunk man back flipping off of an ice cream van in the fan zone so who knows what else could happen under the influence ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚
I saw this and honestly I guess its his party trick. Crowd loved it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I know very off topic and potentially can of worms but my U.K. people, are we finally witnessing the beginning of the end of Boris and this awful government?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know very off topic and potentially can of worms but my U.K. people, are we finally witnessing the beginning of the end of Boris and this awful government?
I hope we are. He should have been gone a long, long time ago. I don't know why he kept getting away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well now Iโ€™m curious, what happened? Crossing my fingers for you UK people that itโ€™s happening ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Reactions: 8
Well now Iโ€™m curious, what happened? Crossing my fingers for you UK people that itโ€™s happening ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ
Our Chancellor Rishi Sunak and Health Secretary Sajid Javid have both resigned. Rishi Sunak was particularly tipped to be a future PM. Both of them could be considered Boris' right hand men. Very senior ministers.

There's been sexual harassment accusations involving another MP (it's not the 2 who have resigned it's a guy called Chris Pincher). Boris Johnson has previously claimed that he had no knowledge of it, yet he's been found out. He's known about it and there's been claims that Boris has covered it up.

I'm not getting my hopes up. Just in case.
Tbh same. How many scandals have we had in our government yet it gets brushed off and Boris is still clinging on

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.