Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I think she’s just been gaining confidence as well. Silverstone was always going to be a big one for Lando with no way for Luisa to avoid people. And it seems like after the article and the really positive response in her favour she’s just been getting a lot of confidence in her relationship and her ‘role’ as a drivers girlfriend which allowed her genuine sweet personality to shine through a lot more. That’s really lovely. A bit like how she was super shy in that one stream at first and then basically took over.
Shes certainly nailed it with the fans this weekend, helping them get their fav drivers signature is a sure fire way to get yourself in the good books 😅🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shes certainly nailed it with the fans this weekend, helping them get their fav drivers signature is a sure fire way to get yourself in the good books 😅🥰
Yeah look at that guy with the Mercedes shirt grinning while she’s talking to Lando, he will probably never forget her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did nobody tell me Jenson posted another thing of Lando on his story!!! I lovvvveee this duo and this is a lovely pic 😍😍

3A976570-C6BD-430E-9DCE-114A863C4FFA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screw you Jen Jen for causing the return of this cursed photo 😭
so cursed. i noticed it downloaded blurry from google but i didn’t want to go back and try again bc that means i have to look at it even longer 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This made me laugh… the absolutely contrast of these 2 messages next to each other 😂 I love the range of conversations here!
This pretty much sums up how our threads go 😂😂 And I love it 😂

My fever is about to get to some new highs, so I'm gonna take a few grams og paracetamol and head to bed. Don't have a Tattle party without me tonight❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently there are some rumors that a part of the Ferrari crew didn't want to go see Carlos' podium and do the celebratory pic after the race because of all the Ferrari shitshow. And i feel so bad for Carlos, yes Charles should probably have won on sunday but Ferrari fucked up and it is not Carlos' fault 😕

*don't know if they are true or if this is just italians being dramatic

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That's the true magic of the thread. We can flip from serious conversations to thirsting to in jokes all within a few pages.
Honestly you guys have kept me sane the last few months! It’s been the breath of fresh air I need among all the crap in my life 💜 Love my Tattlers so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.