Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
That is true, (almost) all sense of embarrassment flies out the window when I've had a drink so I'd probably be flinging my arms around them 😂😂
I saw a video of a drunk man back flipping off of an ice cream van in the fan zone so who knows what else could happen under the influence 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

aidil

VIP Member
‘is this an English thing’ … as if we English regularly carry a quiche with us on our trips out 😅
What are you talking about - I carry my quiche wherever I go! Never know when you may need a snack!

So delighted to hear about the new job and looking forward to hearing loads more. I had exactly the same experience leaving my last job. Onwards n upwards Super RVN!!!🥰
Ahhhhhh thank you so much my fellow vetty friend! 😍💕 Honestly had such a lovely first day and we’re going to be ISFM cat friendly so I’m one happy feline nurse rn 😁 Way too many toxic environments in our industry isn’t there!

Goodness this is the first time I’m seeing hulkenbergs wedding photos

That’s far too close to full on leather mat out to be comfortable surely 😂

View attachment 1392277
Christ on a bike! Easy access on the wedding night I guess 😳

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
it's austria.. some of them will get track limits 😂😂 (yuki, DON'T cross the pit lane line)
I just want the FIA to remove the kerb in turn 1. I know the new cars aren’t able to take as much kerb but it’s still so frightening to think about what could happen after such an incident filled British GP. They’ve removed kerbs in Austria before sooo I have hope.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
True. I mean Carlos won because he had the least amount of problems up front. I mean a win is a win, but you know ego
So because I don't math so well
There is no way charles can be champ now? Or that just assumes so with red bulls usual performance
Charles can still be champion. Even Latifi could still be. We’re barely halfway through the season.
Of course a win is a win and I’m happy for Carlos but that team is quite vulnerable right now and Red Bull knows how to play on that.

Minttu

VIP Member
am i the only one feeling a bit uncomfortable with Charlotte sharing her weight loss... she has so many young teenage charles fangirl followers
idk maybe that's just me
TW: Weight and weight loss.
I totally understand people being proud of loosing weight, I've even been proud of loosing weight in an unhealthy manner myself. (Albeit it wasn't really planned, just a really hot summer where my hunger hit rock bottom).
I am with you in being uncomfortable seeing other people putting their weight loss out there, especially if they are an influencer with little to no experience with fitness/weight loss training. And I mean, I don't see why Cha feels like she needs to loose weight. I would rather have influencers like her be a role model for training strength and cardio, and not focus on loosing that weight..
But hey, that's just my opinion.

was planning on putting it all in a spoiler, since it can be a trigger for some to read about, but my head just wasn't with me today. Put a TW up there, tho❤

currently waiting for my doctors office to open up, so I'll be able to get a note for my work saying that I am sick. 🙃

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Absolutely not, I need all the Lando soaking up the love of his home race, if they would like to leave out sad Daniel then I won’t complain 😂
Hoooooly shit. Haven't thought about it like that. Sad Daniel and bunch of Lui scenes?

*googling* how to block one specific video from youtube and all it's scenes on tiktok, twitter, tumblr and instagram

😇

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
I just did another Port Cop style workout and my legs are so jelly that I just fell over going to grab some water 😂👌🏻🍑

@aidil Pierre just released his new merch. I was thinking about buying one of the "liked by Pierre gasly" shirt but there is no way i put 45€ on that. I like you Pierre but not enough for this 😂

View attachment 1392084

Fuck sake is he having a laugh?! I could print four of them myself for the same price! 🤣 And he’s like five weeks too late for the joke! I want him to release “hated by Pierre Gasly” tshirts instead in honour of this weekend.

1656960114814.jpeg

Random stat: Carlos took his first podium in Brazil 2019, 2 races later Lando took his first podium in Austria 2020
So by that logic, Lando win in France? 😂
That will send a certain Frenchman over the edge 😂

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Exactly Lando may have had more main stage appearances as did Lewis and George because it was their home race but there are still tons of pics and vids of fans meeting like every driver, team principal, wag, parent, celeb that they could find 😂

I can’t think of any extra content they were pushing that the others didn’t have apart from like the Mind stuff which was the whole of McLaren 🤷🏻‍♀️
*whispers*

Carmen wasn't at the stage 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Agatha—

Fair point, I wouldn’t either. Even Japan FP1 starts at 6am which is way too early 😂
Unless I’m already up for work which I can’t know yet
When I was a kid my dad would wake my sisters and I up before sunrise to watch f1 I loved it. Now I only do it when I’m visiting my parents or if it’s the actual race, I don’t like mornings

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
There is so many red flag in this article 🤮
I don’t really care, it doesn’t disturb my life. I am here with my friends, we are having fun, that’s it.”
“There is nothing, nothing I said wrong. What I said is a very soft word — we even use it for some of our white friends.
This man makes my blood pressure to go up 📈
He's absolute scum 🤮

monza

VIP Member
Hey McLaren I know I always give you a crap about it... But you can skip this weeks Unboxed, I won't say a word

Yup. My fyps are completely bwoken 😅

• Haha