Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I’m the most socially anxious person in the world so I’d probs not even approach Lando normally, I reckon drunk would be the only way I’d have any confidence to do that 😅

(Tbh I mostly don’t want a picture with Lando as I’m too afraid to see how ridiculously tiny he’d look stood next to me irl 😂😂)
Honestly I don't know how I'd look any of them in the eyes and ask for a picture after the numerous thirst nights on here. Drunk me still would find a way, sober me would hide in a corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lni33

VIP Member
Ah we have the squids selfie with fans. There are also a lot of pics of her (alone) with fans but i still can't understand why someone would ask her for a pic 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1391785
Right, I don’t like to be mean to DTS fans but it does seem that most fans that want pics with the WAGs are mostly youngsters

I really like Lu but you’d never catch me going up to her for a pic, she’s just a normal person 😂

aidil

VIP Member
Happy new thread everyone! And thanks for your lovely messages 😄💜

Wouldn’t mind looking up at Pierre from this angle in real life 👀

• Heart
  • Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

This whole thread is brilliant 🤣
Good thread, but number 4 is wrong. Nobody is putting American style crispy streaky bacon in between two white slice or a sliced bap with red/brown sauce and calling it acceptable. Back bacon only and is vastly superior.

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
i love our little tattle family ❤ thank you girls highlight of my day - seeing delivery guy with food 😂 diet one sadly but i was never excited about rice 😂

Attachments

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Privaccccyyyyy
We want privacyyyyy
Boooohoooo

Screenshot_20220705_131644.jpg

For fucks sake 😂

🇬🇧Luisastone🇬🇧

This is how damage control after saying something stupid works. Red Bull take notes

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
I still can't believe they didn't discuss at any previous meeting what to do in situations like this (and it isn't even an unusual one)
They look like they do all decisions panically during the race and eeeeeeeeeverything surprises them

Charles may be a champion material, but Ferrari currently isn't

Bring it on Checito it's now or never

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
What annoys me about the twins (and prob lando too) I'd how aggressive they are. They will knock a fan out if they have to for that photo and signature. The fact they are now doing it for profit and sponsers is not okay with me.
They give me the fear. They remind me of the twins from The Shining.

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I am so confused, i though Red Bull had ended everything with juri vips but apparently not really ??

• Wow
  • Sad

lni33

VIP Member
OMG!
This is so dangerous, seriously. People must do something with this shit, I think thats why Lando supports Luisa publicly…the are so cute ❤
I really don’t think these children have any clue about digital footprints, no matter how much I dislike a person I would never ever abuse someone publicly online it’s just horrible behaviour, I wish them luck if their future employers look them up on social media 😬

This is so weird because i saw another account earlier with the exact same posts. Is she another cinnamon with her 2087399 accounts ? This is just disgusting, people are crazy 😡

View attachment 1394648
Im pretty sure they are the same person but they’ve been even more dumb and created one under their actual name as well as this one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Happy Race weekend all! I tried valiantly to keep up with the thread last weekend but eventually gave up 😂 Brief pause to watch Stranger Things and pretend to work this week and now looking forward to this weekend. Although still not sure how I feel about sprint races. Austria is one of the race weekends where I am in awe of how beautiful the country is. Absolutely stunning views.

I have to say I don't really like AlphaTauri clothes. The coats are nice but most of the clothes are kind of meh. I have no idea if it's overpriced boring or affordable boring.
fairy-looks-awful.gif

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
I agree. I think she’s just been gaining confidence as well. Silverstone was always going to be a big one for Lando with no way for Luisa to avoid people. And it seems like after the article and the really positive response in her favour she’s just been getting a lot of confidence in her relationship and her ‘role’ as a drivers girlfriend which allowed her genuine sweet personality to shine through a lot more. That’s really lovely. A bit like how she was super shy in that one stream at first and then basically took over.
Shes certainly nailed it with the fans this weekend, helping them get their fav drivers signature is a sure fire way to get yourself in the good books 😅🥰

• Heart