Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Oh Lando is back in the good boys corner, he now has 0 penalty point on his driver license.
*Watch me jinx it and him gaining 4 this weekend for whatever absurd reasons ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 11

lni33

VIP Member
In unrelated but kinda related wag news, the guy George is watching play tennis right now, Fritzโ€™s girlfriend is pure ๐Ÿ”ฅ and her fashion game is strong

6AECB0DE-0D6C-4671-BAD5-44A56D4E0782.jpeg

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
wait monza... again?!
you did that before ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
but let's be honest, I'm sure your sister loves them in secret
Yes I did it yesterday when I saw it ๐Ÿ˜‡

Last year she used to block me over this edit I found also on tumblr

Screenshot_20220705_202326.jpg

I can't ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Red Bull and Ferrari have both show to have poor reliability. If Mercedes get on top of their car, and keep their good reliability. And Ferrari and Red bull keep having dnfs, Mercedes could still rejoin the fight for the title. It's not totally out of the question.
They do but the difference is the fact when Ferrari is shit Red Bull uses it maximally
Ferrari doesn't when it's other way around ๐Ÿ˜…

Can't wait for tomorrow to see where Mercedes is rn ๐Ÿคž

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Minttu

VIP Member
If we were to meet, would we call each other by our real names then or is it Tattle usernames for life? Imagine how weird it'll be to encourage me to drink my screaming 'Imola'
Probably a mix of our real names and Tattle names, at least in the beginning when we all have been to busy to say our own name when greeting each other to remember the other person's name ๐Ÿ˜‚

With you were at least cheering for a track, it may be the wrong one, but it's a track ๐Ÿ˜‚ (since the meetup is planned for Silverstone) ๐Ÿ˜‚

And if anyone can answer this: why am I getting ads for carpets on tinder? Is it a hint?! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
Me neither, and i don't think i ever would, this show scares me ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿ˜…
My 30 year old sister made me watch it with her because she was scared ๐Ÿคฃ to be honest I think that has a lot to do with the fact our dad got great joy out of scaring the shit out of us when we were younger ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Random stat: Carlos took his first podium in Brazil 2019, 2 races later Lando took his first podium in Austria 2020
So by that logic, Lando win in France? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

scvlet

VIP Member
second year in a row heโ€™s sold the most merch at silverstone ๐Ÿคฏ
BDD7DAFF-B585-4A21-9745-5D66106651A3.jpeg

do drivers get royalties from merch sales?

• Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
i forgot who of you lovely people asked for the interview but i had the idea of making a throwaway tiktok account - not sure how long till it's taken down due to copyright but here it is

• Haha