Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
Right everyone gonna need you all to get your prayer candles out…. just found out that Lando has DNF’ed the 11th race of every f1 season so far and guess what race this weekend is 😅

2D50C4E0-6CD6-4947-8074-828D61D90657.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

lni33

VIP Member
Hoooooly shit. Haven't thought about it like that. Sad Daniel and bunch of Lui scenes?

*googling* how to block one specific video from youtube and all it's scenes on tiktok, twitter, tumblr and instagram

😇
I feel we are going to be polar opposites on the mood spectrum when this comes out, I will be thriving 😂

• Haha

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Right, I don’t like to be mean to DTS fans but it does seem that most fans that want pics with the WAGs are mostly youngsters

I really like Lu but you’d never catch me going up to her for a pic, she’s just a normal person 😂
Yes from the tag photos is younger people that are asking for pics with wags but it goes with the fan and hate pages i just never got that 🤷‍♀️ why?! but the drunk thing i totally have done it 😂 me and my friends a few years ago were at a party and a lot of influencers were there and we started asking for pics so if i saw Luisa and im drunk probably you will have a photo.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Red Bull doesn’t have amazing reliability either. Checo DNF'd as recent as Canada. So it's possible, and I’ll be trying my hardest to curse the Red Bulls instead of the McLarens for once.
Red Bull and Ferrari have both show to have poor reliability. If Mercedes get on top of their car, and keep their good reliability. And Ferrari and Red bull keep having dnfs, Mercedes could still rejoin the fight for the title. It's not totally out of the question.

90sgirl

VIP Member
Fair point, I wouldn’t either. Even Japan FP1 starts at 6am which is way too early 😂
Unless I’m already up for work which I can’t know yet
Getting up early for the Australian GP almost killed me but it turns out I actually had covid that’s why it was 10x harder 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

Picture 9. Lando giving Lewis a run for his money in bulging in his race overalls. He was more than ready for a celebration, whether with Luisa or Carlos.

• Haha
  • Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Unsure if I will see much of this race weekend. I never see Fridays because I'm working. Saturday, there is a possibility I might be going to a music festival for the day.Sunday, I will specifically make a point of watching even if I'm hungover as fuck.

I will be playing a LOT of catch up if I get my ticket.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

90sgirl

VIP Member
What’s the betting Kelly turns up in Austria? Can’t believe Austria is where Lando got his first podium (unfortunately can’t see the same happening this weekend)

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I don't know how but at the same time they are cute but also soo cringe :)
I have 2nd hand cringe for them sometimes but ya know what, they seem genuinely mad about one another and I hope they're very happy together....but if they could do less hand holding while driving I'd be even happier 😂😂

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Haha he’s only 3 years older than me so I don’t feel bad lusting over him 😂.
Still not older than my oldest lay, so I'm also not feeling bad about thirsting and lusting for him 😂 Especially when he looks like that!

• Haha

itsspa

Happy new thread!
Apprently there are rumors about the calendar for next year with 23 or 24 races 🥴 starting on march 5th but without France and Spa. I don't really care about France but i'm so sad for Spa, this is one of my favourite track 🥺. The only chance to race in spa is if South Africa doesn't take place.

Oh hell no, I’ll have to rebrand

edit: Silverstone recap coming shortly as soon as I get my life in order if that’s possible, definitely not as interesting as @90sgirl and @landolorian but I still had an amazing time!!

• Heart
  • Sad

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Imagine if Pierres locked down after gaslighting us all and....plot twist...Lance becomes the slag driver 😲.
Honestly, and I’m ready for a lot of ‘🤢’ reactions for this, Lance’s been looking kind of fine recently and when he had that light scruffy beard he was kind of doing it for me

• Wow
  • Haha