Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
That's the true magic of the thread. We can flip from serious conversations to thirsting to in jokes all within a few pages.
Honestly you guys have kept me sane the last few months! It’s been the breath of fresh air I need among all the crap in my life 💜 Love my Tattlers so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
Wheezing

I didn’t even look at it that way… they have a point
Do you guys remember last year when Marko straight up said that Yuki doesn't act like the "typical Japanese driver?"

I do because that's when my vendetta against that decrepit man started

yuki.png

• Angry

imolathesecond

VIP Member
So minimum consequences then 🙄. They'll give it a year and he'll come back with a redemption story on DTS and everyone will love him again. Being Lewis Hamilton must be so fucking exhausting mustn't it? Being the only black driver in this absolute quagmire of toxicity. I'm not saying the kid should never get a chance to atone but this is barely a rap on the knuckles
It's just Red Bull at its best. Fucking bunch of ignorant people. They're hoping for the entire thing to just blow over if they give a half assed statement and some pretend consequences and that's it. Racism has no consequences in this sport and no one will ever learn from this or the Piquet incident because people just don't care enough to go through with their action, there are no repercussions to racist behaviour and that is just setting such a poor example for fans and everyone really. Unbelievable. They're really shitting on POC and continuing as they were.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Ted? Is that you?

(seriously though, what was with Ted’s crush on Lance this weekend?! 😂)
I loved how he was like ‘Has Lance been working out recently?’
Like yes Ted, yes, almost like he’s an F1 driver or something but I don’t know

• Haha

Agatha—

In unrelated but kinda related wag news, the guy George is watching play tennis right now, Fritz’s girlfriend is pure 🔥 and her fashion game is strong

View attachment 1396998
I follow tennis too, she has great style.

I just think it’s crazy that Taylor Fritz at 23 is already divorced, doing great at Wimbledon and has a child and here I am watching stranger things with my colleagues

• Wow
  • Haha

lni33

VIP Member
I loved how he was like ‘Has Lance been working out recently?’
Like yes Ted, yes, almost like he’s an F1 driver or something but I don’t know
‘He’s been looking very slim recently’ ‘look at his chiselled jawline’

like WE GET IT TED, you have a crush 😂

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I still can't believe they didn't discuss at any previous meeting what to do in situations like this (and it isn't even an unusual one)
They look like they do all decisions panically during the race and eeeeeeeeeverything surprises them

Charles may be a champion material, but Ferrari currently isn't

Bring it on Checito it's now or never
The worst part is they have s really fucking good car. And Charles in that car is amazing. He’d be leading the championship if it weren’t for all the strategy calls. I don’t know why things are like that and I hope it’s just a fluke, but Ferrari has always been a bit messy. It’s not lost yet, Charles can still win.
As Willne once said: Anyone but Christian Horner.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
That is one colour I never expected to see on him
Also I haven't seen anything of Daniel yet, he's usually quite early
1657191531458.png

• Haha

Albrouze

Chatty Member
I’m convinced they invented the brand solely to embarrass Pierre and Yuki.
The Red Flags podcast once said that it was a money-laundering front for Red Bull while they decide what to do with Pierre Gasly. 😆

• Haha
I hope not for Hanna’s sake but in my own alternate reality they hooked up a bunch 🧨🔥
Yep, same. I love Lee, she works bloody hard too...she was at Wimbledon the next day on centre court! It's hard for women now in F1 so it must have been quite lonely 12 or so years ago being one of the only female commentators.

• Heart