Formula One Wags #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today has been tit and I’m now half drunk to deal with it. Missed absolutely everything F1 related today - anyone kind enough to give me a rundown of anything juicy I’ve missed while I read through 20 pages? 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today has been tit and I’m now half drunk to deal with it. Missed absolutely everything F1 related today - anyone kind enough to give me a rundown of anything juicy I’ve missed while I read through 20 pages? 🀣
Aidil hoq was your lasr day????

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just wanted to say I'm sorry this has been such a huge and tiring conversation to have to have but you are so eloquent in what you're saying, love you ❀❀
Thank you ❀ And thanks @iona.a.smith as well, I saw your post too - I didn’t mean to ignore either of you but I just felt like I needed to take a step back. Love you too ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Aidil hoq was your lasr day????
Mate it was AWFUL! Neither of my bosses said bye to me, I got like a Β£30 gift and that was it. After seven years. I’m the last of the OG crew to leave and I told my bosses the place was going downhill when I handed my notice in… so I didn’t expect much but still. Left me feeling a bit unappreciated 😭

But I drunk loads of gin and had some friends over for a binge so πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ˜‚

1656713879175.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Finally weekend. On FP 1, catching up.
But F1 Silverstone camera people are artsy as duck and I like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mate it was AWFUL! Neither of my bosses said bye to me, I got like a Β£30 gift and that was it. After seven years. I’m the last of the OG crew to leave and I told my bosses the place was going downhill when I handed my notice in… so I didn’t expect much but still. Left me feeling a bit unappreciated 😭

But I drunk loads of gin and had some friends over for a binge so πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1384862
Yout bosses sound like dicks but love thdy you’ve dramk gin and that food looks sexy😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1384862
Ah duck them anyway. At least you're away and ended your day with friends, gin and snacks. That's what you really need.

• Heart
Ah duck them anyway. At least you're away and ended your day with friends, gin and snacks. That's what you really need.
Yeah deffo, keep telling myself it’s not a reflection on my nursing skills and says a lot more about them being bitter and jealous. Can’t wait to start afresh away from that toxic place! 😁 And soon you’ll be free too! You’re gonna be an amazing teacher! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha same πŸ˜‚ he is staying on the track in his motorhome and there is a few drivers with him so i think this will be a long night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was about to go, but just short summary
- @90sgirl and @itsspa were at Silverstone
- Daniel's birthday - he got a shoey cake, his parents are at Silverstone, there are Mclaren vids
- Allison Hammond + Daniel's energy combined

- FP3 results: Carlando and Lewis in between them, the weather was changing
- more tit about NPiquet, we are wondering on Max's real opinion, all in all we are judging them all LOL
- Stephen hopes LH has bondage mask
- apparently there was some fight among the fans at Silverstone, but details are yet to emerge

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was about to go, but just short summary
- @90sgirl and @itsspa were at Silverstone
- Daniel's birthday - he got a shoey cake, his parents are at Silverstone, there are Mclaren vids
- Allison Hammond + Daniel's energy combined

- FP3 results: Carlando and Lewis in between them, the weather was changing
- more tit about NPiquet, we are wondering on Max's real opinion, all in all we are judging them all LOL
- Stephen hopes LH has bondage mask
- apparently there was some fight among the fans at Silverstone, but details are yet to emerge
Omg DR and Alison is the energy I needed today! I bleeping love that woman so much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thanks for the update pal! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1384862
oohh, what assh*s, I am so sorry...

DR hug😘?

• Heart

View attachment 1384862
Ah no, that's bollix, you deserved more ❀

• Heart
I have like million pages to catch up
Tell me, will I be heart bwoken?
(so I know if I should leave it for tomorrow πŸ˜“)

• Heart
the full lando quote on vips if anyone was wondering:View attachment 1384842
I was going to post this so glad someone has.
The question he was asked was if race as one was enough and if more action needed taken or something to that effect.

I don’t think he’s worded it well but I think the point he was trying to make was it’s difficult to decide what the action should be.
As is usual with these things the original article has cherry picked their quotes.

And yeah to me I think he has a slight point about what is enough of a punishment and you know are people allowed to atone for their sins or be ruined forever πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I am by no means perfect and in my late teens and early 20s I def made mistakes that I am not proud of (to clarify not related to racism) but I guess I could easily have been told by some yeah you’ve used your chance. You can’t be a teacher anymore.

I shared with all of you a choice I had to make in my late teens and how I struggled with faith because of that. I happen to teach in a faith school. Should I not be allowed to do that because of the choice I made? I’m pretty certain some would try have me fired if they knew. And please don’t think I’m comparing the two issues as I’m absolutely not. I just kind of get where he was coming from in the whole who decides the punishment and when is it enough. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
but then I believe in a faith that it all about atoning for sin and forgiveness so maybe that’s where I’m coming from.

I dont really know now as feel I’ve rambled on. Everyone is entitled to feel how they feel and I’m not trying to say anyone is wrong or anyones opinion is less valid than anyone else’s.

got myself tied in knots here.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.