Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dandree

VIP Member
So angry and sad for America. The people making the laws aren’t ‘pro-life’ they’re pro forced births
View attachment 1368335
So angry with this we (in Slovakia) have every fucking 6 months this in our parliament because we have couple of MP members who are strong believers Christians and they need to enforce this for every women and disgusing part is they label it as helping women
So angry where this world is going and how they again start to take power from women

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Ngl I don't know a lot about Dax and Kristen, Dax seems great in the podcast and Kristen is a great actress and singer - so they can be in it, I'm fine with that 😂 make it a musical while they're at it
Ngl if it's an all American cast I think it'll be shit. F1 is international and, whilst I have no issue with the new US love for it AT ALL, it'll be a very unrealistic pile of 💩

Now a Carlos slag era I would love to see
I think he's a slag potential tbh. I'm sure Isa is lovely but if he went full slag, I don't think a woman under 50 in Europe would be safe.

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Can't believe Lando won't have the brightest merch this year at silverstone 😂 My eyes are watering just looking at it 😂😂

Screenshot_20220627-141149_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
I fear that Daniel won’t tone it done in Texas this year, in fact I think he’ll amp it up

imolathesecond

VIP Member

Charles saw Daniel and Pierre’s fashion disasters and said hold my drink 🤣
Everyone is shirtless and he decides THAT is better than being shirtless? Fuck off Sharl.
I need Daniel, Pierre, Charles and Michael to redeem themselves by posting shirtless pics thanks

• Haha
  • Heart

TinkerBelle

I’m def going next year! Me too it must have meant so much and to see him and Mika together again. Really nice of Max C to mention Jules as well ❤
I'm definitely going next year too - I literally live 20 minutes away from Goodwood and one of the main roads passes my house. I've been laying here the last few days listening to the cars going past and not been able to sit out and watch them as I've just had surgery and am on total bed rest.

• Heart
  • Haha

blablablagirl

I think Lando deleted the story because of the ‘Lando’s not working hard enough’ stuff that’s been said about him recently. As if they don’t deserve a break every once in a while.
Also, sharing your location with fans may not be the smartest idea from a privacy standpoint if you just want to relax for a day.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Will could’ve done with this in the last race 😂
The day Lando’s radio fails will be the happiest day of Will’s life. Not his wedding or the birth of his adorable daughter, no - when his brat (affectionately) of a driver can’t talk to him for 90 minutes, that’s it.

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Omg I am so behind! Got home from a late shift, cleaned my entire apartment and then did an hour of weight training. Pierre would be so damn proud of me. Going to shower and then return to see what I’ve missed! 😜

• Heart