Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
It’s always such a punching the air moment when some stories get deleted, I think it happened like twice to me 😂 it’s a terrible rate though, the amount I report and the amount that actually gets deleted 🥴 the girl is a lunatic, absolutely
See this is exactly why it HAS to be THE SAME person
like no one else has that much time, cant even image her doing anything else
or is able to make up that much crap, daily
or is that damn INSANE, period
____________________________________________________________________________________________

At first I was in awe of these Finnish 'pancakes'
but then noticed valtteri and tiffany are eating with stuffed animals like a kids tea party
I LOVE THEM.
1656244387282.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

imolathesecond

VIP Member
It’s funny with the US isn’t it. You would think Saudi race is on another league with human rights enfringements, and that of course it’s the place that drivers would protest about. But what’s happened this week with USA brings everything to such a darker level. The fact the Supreme Court judges responsible have already said they’d ‘review’ gay rights, equal marriage again. Add this in to a country that is blind to its lack of gun control. Meanwhile the FIA are adding on new US races. You’d hope the drivers would have issues driving there as well. I certainly don’t want to see DR blindly hamming it up when basic human rights are in crisis right now.
You know why drivers or people care less about that? It's easier to assume a country is good with basic human rights if the people are white. This is such a deeply rooted stigma in society that even something as heartbreaking as what happened now will cause outrage, yes - as it should, but it won't cause a loss of affection for that country. If this had been a country where people are predominantly brown or black or whatever, it would've been 'OMG guys we can never go there again, cancel the summer holidays we've had planned for that place' etc.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I fear that Daniel won’t tone it done in Texas this year, in fact I think he’ll amp it up
Yup I fear the same. Quite tone deaf. Besides the tone deafness it’s also going to cause that ‘he’s not even doing good in racing what is he acting up for’ and I don’t want to see that either.

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Roscoe baby be a good boy and wait in the car 20 minutes will you
Your dad, me and uncle Pierre have some business to do at this gasolina

Screenshot_20220625_220342.jpg

F1 lately somehow made me a retro aesthetic girl which I never was 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Guys I’ve my driving test tomorrow. I’m very nervous. Don’t think I’ll pass but I’ll give it a good go

Just realised I changed my profile picture to something so blasphemous so I definitely won’t pass now 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Just on the US news, American ladies they are coming for contraceptive rights next. 3 of the rulings mentioned in todays decision reference the right to contraception, same sex acts and same sex marriage. Stock up on your birth control and start lobbying your politicians about same sex rights. It's about to take a step even further back than Roe v Wade. I hope you're all ok ❤

• Heart
  • Sad

savedlatin21

VIP Member
It’s funny with the US isn’t it. You would think Saudi race is on another league with human rights enfringements, and that of course it’s the place that drivers would protest about. But what’s happened this week with USA brings everything to such a darker level. The fact the Supreme Court judges responsible have already said they’d ‘review’ gay rights, equal marriage again. Add this in to a country that is blind to its lack of gun control. Meanwhile the FIA are adding on new US races. You’d hope the drivers would have issues driving there as well. I certainly don’t want to see DR blindly hamming it up when basic human rights are in crisis right now.

• Heart
*whispers*
If I was a wag I would spend at least 2 seasons doing absolutely nothing and I wouldn't give 3 shits what fans say about that

We may not agree on everything Monz but 100% with you here. I'd do FUCK ALL except look half decent, wear nice clothes and drink good wine. The girls 25. I didn't know what I wanted to do until I was 30 odd. Maybe actings just a hobby 🤷🏻‍♀️. If she's happy, no one elses business what she does or doesn't do.
Also I post NOTHING about my job and never tell strangers irl what I do. Nothing worse than people telling me their birth stories. Some things aren't for public consumption

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Oh Hulkenback celebrates his wedding today apparently. I think they get married last year but probably hadn't been able to properly celebrate it with covid and everything.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Guys I did it - Blocked by Cinnamon™️
Now working on Liked by Pierre Gasly and Followed by Lando Norris (jk, will never happen and thank God for that)

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
They’re also pro-women-getting-abortions-in-an-unsafe-manner because abortions won’t stop, they’ll just be illegal and dangerous, potentially putting womens lives at risk
Absolute fuckers
You’d swear America had great rates of maternity care and low child poverty rates…….

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I have no idea what midgies are but mosquitoes are being absolute bitches this summer. I swear there’s not a part of my body left that hasn’t been bitten by those fuckers. I could bathe in that Off! stuff and they wouldn’t even care.
Migdies are some tiny tiny bastard that bites just like mosquitoes, just without the big itchy part for weeks after. They usually hide in the grass ans comes for you in packs of 100. I think I might get my first mosquitobite tonight. They really haven't been that into me this year 😂

Here is a pic of tonight's view from the hammock ❤

Attachments

• Heart

Sc1909

VIP Member
I'm so glad you had the freedom to choose what felt right to you and I'm so sorry to read about you having been assaulted, no one should ever have to go through that ❤ it should be down to each and everyone what they want to do with their bodies and whether they want to be mothers or not, I understand it was hard to reconcile with your faith - but please know that your choice wasn't wrong, it's religion's way of implementing beliefs and morals, that are often times questionable and impossible to live up to and predestined to make you feel guilty. ❤
Catholic guilt is so real -Everything about it feels like you’re destined to feel guilty.

Thanks for your kind words. I was young, on my first girls holiday and my drink was spiked. The aftercare in a foreign country was messy. I thought I’d been given the morning after pill. Still to this day don’t know what I was given by the hospital that checked me. The physical and emotional pain a few weeks later was even worse. I was so messed up for a good few years but you make it through.

As a wife and mother now I’m strong enough to own that past which is over half my life ago now.

It makes me so angry that in a situation like mine, some women would have no right to choose. Looking back, if I was in that situation with no choice I would have likely killed myself. Scary thing to even type but knowing my mindset at the time I wouldn’t have needed much more of a push.

• Heart