Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippi11

VIP Member
He’s in arrested development in a-lot of ways. I think he’s stuck at that late teen/early 20s age, the same age he left Australia
For my feeling is he catching up on his young adult years.
Of course he missed a few things during that time through his career.

Pippi11

VIP Member
I'm ashamed to say I spent a good while looking at the bin trying to understand the significance before I saw Pierre 🙈

It looks a bit like a stamp you get at a bar to show that you paid to get in

The more I think about his little montana trip...I guess it's his bro bday trip as he'll be at Silverstone for FP 1 and 2 for his bday and won't be able to have fun
I think Daniel celebrated his birthday already.🥳🍻🐻🚲

Last edited:

scvlet

VIP Member
If Luisa is seriously affected by it, Lando totally would try to protect her, sadly it's impossible to reason with a bully. And the texts do sounds like him to be fair, like it's how Lando talks. I think these could be real. But I'm nowhere near sure.
these sound more real than usual, but in general his “texts” with this account don’t.. so i feel like they could still be faking it lol. hope it’s fake bc it’s unfortunate that he’d have to see all this hate about his gf. and that she’d have to see it as well..

Am I the only person who sees a red dot or whatever that is on that blue tick thing?

Seems legit cinnamouse

convenient placement to cover up a subpar photoshop? 🤣