Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
Hi guys I know I’ve a lot to catch up on but I passed my test! So happy 💜 thank you for the love

• Heart
Reactions: 33

maisie20

VIP Member
Who likes my new profile picture. Yes I’m still a Daniel fan but this picture is too funny and needs to be used

54F721C2-B5A1-4D6D-BF73-DEEC3D98BACD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

maisie20

VIP Member
Heidi posting reminds me of when I broke up with my ex years back when abortion became accessible to women in Ireland. He thought it was wrong and it was one of the big reasons I dumped him, not because I can’t handle differences of opinion, but it was clear with his believe he did not respect women and therefore did not respect me and how could I stay in a relationship like that.

He was also the ex I discussed on here awhile back that didn’t give head, so ya not supporting womens rights AND not giving head, big no no for me

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Loose Lips

If I were an F1 WAG, I’d let Charles Leclerc open my DRS flap even if he were 2 seconds behind me!

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Oh good i thought that you are blind for a sec 😂😂 did she saw him ? Her husband and nothing 😂😂 You are not stupid 😂❤ Also nice profile pic 😂 i love mine but i want to change it 😂😂
Yeah I had to abandon Dando for a bit, sorry Lando 😂 because Michael and Daniel sharing beers is more important 🫣

We’re all dropping these today it feels like 😂 buuuut I just got confirmation that I’ll get to do my doctoral thesis in the fall after having a test day in the lab a few days ago and I got such positive feedback that I’m floating rn 🥺 I swear I’ll learn to count to six until then

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
Is it wrong to be hoping that Vettel wears one of his kick ass t-shirts this weekend calling out America? 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 20

aac_124

VIP Member
my new job was meant to only be 7 but I’ve been asked to stay onto December and I am honestly so happy

• Heart

Sc1909

VIP Member
Thinking of those in the US and Norway today. Finally catching up on everything.

what’s happened in both countries is appalling. Attacked for who you are in both cases.

At the time I needed it, I didn’t realise or know what what was free to access for me with no judgement, is so difficult for women all over the world to access.

In my case, my first ever pregnancy was result of sexual assault. I couldn’t continue although I’ve heard of those who have and admire their bravery. At the end of the day, all should be free to choose their course for themselves.

For years I wasnt able to share but I feel it’s so important for women to speak their truth. It’s also been difficult to reconcile with my faith the action I had to take but for me I believe my faith teaches tolerance and forgiveness so no one should have the right to shove their religion and it’s beliefs down the throats of others and make them follow their rules.

I am so sorry to those who do not have the freedom of choice that I had.

edit - probably should have did one of those real life spoiler things. Sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Heidi should be an influencer. She influences us to talk about her even though she barely posts on Insta or is hardly ever seen with DR, queen shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh he has me really tempted 😂🫣

Nope 100% same. And I don’t want him to come back out in Austin in October or November or whenever that race is. Regular Daniel is a God on Earth and cowboy Daniel leaves me very dry. Sorry, Danny, love ya.
Austin is already leaving a bad taste in my mouth what with the Texas stance on everything previously discussed on this thread. If DR does the whole cowboy thing there he's going to have lost me forever. Just no. He's slowly been making me ick since Saudi Arabia last year but has been hanging on by a thread....can't deal with anymore tone deaf posturing and bad fancy dress

• Heart
Reactions: 19

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Austin is already leaving a bad taste in my mouth what with the Texas stance on everything previously discussed on this thread. If DR does the whole cowboy thing there he's going to have lost me forever. Just no. He's slowly been making me ick since Saudi Arabia last year but has been hanging on by a thread....can't deal with anymore tone deaf posturing and bad fancy dress
Low key agree. I can’t imagine it now because I truly do love him a lot (shocker I know) but I hope he reads the room. Things have changed since last year and the years before, I tolerated it back then even though it makes me cringe endlessly, but he can’t do it this year, it would just be inappropriate. I really hope someone sits him down and discusses that but more so I hope he realizes it himself. I’d like to know how Americans feel about that in general tbh.

I think, with Saudi - which was bad don’t get me wrong - he panicked. He’s trying so hard to be ‘neutral’ and not reveal anything of himself and cover it with this fun persona. But he was caught off guard and panicked. I do believe he actually watches the news and is more aware than he claims to be, I remember him being somewhat outspoken about BLM, but just prefers to hide it. He knows if he’d venture into activism he’d get backlash a la Seb and Lewis and he doesn’t even have results to back things with 😬 so neutral and fun is what he wants to be.

Reactions: 18

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Does American/cowboy DR give anyone else the ick too😭😭 need some normal photos asap to salvage

In the minority here but Daniel gives me the ick constantly.
He is like a child hyped up on skittles. Just too much.

*** Apologies to the DR fans. Each to their own. Now where is that running from the bombs gif….. ***

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
For me you don't have to say sorry.
But for the information we have right now it's true.
I try not to assume a lot. Because we don't know anything about her or her choices in live.

But when you analise the things we know about them by what they both share on IG, i see Luisa (and Isa, Tiffany, Andrea, etc) posting about work and Heidi not.

So we see Luisa posting stuff about her work. I assume it's also good for her PR . She accepts (?! I think) the negative side effect of being active on social media and there are the haters.
We see almost nothing about Heidi's career.
Only DR or GP related, so she wants to share she is in love and goes to races. She is proud of that.
Recently a few audition tapes and a gala (so i think she still wants to be an actress).
But that's the only thing. When you google (yes i am scary), you find almost nothing new. The last visible acting activity was in 2018/2019? So when you analyse the things that are known about her career, most shared by herself, there is really not a lot. So is it really weird or rude that we have questions about what she does at this moment for a living? The only fame recently is her having a relationship with a very famous man. Because when you google you find a lot about her relationship with DR.

I don't understand really her IG account.
When you want to be private, put the account private or don't go on social media. (Like Justine or Hanna, i don't know a lot about them, and i accept i can't find more about them).

But she wants to be visible. It's a choice she made. If she wants to be visible and she is an actress, is it really weird that people have questions about her career? That people will discuss what she posts?
And there is a difference between discussing or spreading hate (like the hatepage for Luisa).

I think it's ok to discuss, when we keep in mind that one picture is not the whole story.
*whispers*
If I was a wag I would spend at least 2 seasons doing absolutely nothing and I wouldn't give 3 shits what fans say about that

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Of course 🧡

I'm just saying "not working" is not a crime for me especially cause I would probably do the same for few seasons if I was her 😇
Yes! And I'm also so tired of the narrative that women who 'don't have a job' are a menace to female independence. My mum didn't work, she was always a housewife because none of her diplomas were recognized in Germany, and always had to defend herself for that. There's so much judgement around women no matter what they do. They work, they're unsupportive girlfriends. They don't, they give a fuck about female independence. What about circumstance, the things we don't get access to? It's so easy to judge someone based on the things we see but we don't know crap about what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe she's struggling to get a job, having (mental) health issues or whatever and having people speculate about - and I'm quoting what I've read before - 'why she's following Daniel like a puppy and a real woman should have a job' is absolutely unnecessary, but like always it's easy to assume the worst... Rant over (also not targeted at anyone, just a general rant about how 'women supporting women' is just a myth, sadly, based on what I've seen...)

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Currently getting eaten alive by midgies🤬…if you don’t know Google them 😂
We might be getting a slaggy Pierre weekend. Long time no:
*inhales. exhales. screams.*

HOT SLAG ERA PIERRE SUMMERRRRR
FA480CDF-55DC-4309-9D58-3E95089DD214.jpeg

Happy #108 nosey bitches ❤🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 17