Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Maybe TMI.... was shaved for a long time. when things got serious with a guy he said he wanted a full on bush
part of me thinks it just because he knew no other guy would be into it
eventually we settled on a well groomed strip
I find it weird when men say they prefer you a certain and expect you to do it, like it's my fanny getting waxed, I'll do what I want with it and you'll be grateful I let you see it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Screenshot from Tumblr. This is just wow. He also looks pocket sized today. Bet what’s hanging in the front isn’t though.
1656272380062.png

• Haha
  • Wow

imolathesecond

VIP Member
F1 need to make good on this, we cannot allow this to continue:

View attachment 1375572
Not just F1, I hope other teams as well. This is something that should concern everyone. The fact that I didn’t even know this happened until today when it was after last years silverstone crash is just mad.

What a weak statement. So if Lewis wasnt all that he’d deserve it or what? Get fucked

monza

VIP Member
Kika yesterday, Valentina today

I love you Pierre you slag prince

F1 summer saver 🧡

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Been out 🍸🍸🍸🍸

Surprised you didn't mention Luisa's movie 😅

Finally caught up so let me just say I love cowboy Daniel 👉👈
Yes it's too much. Yes it's him.

Oh and Valtteri's ass is more over than liked by Pierre Gasly. What a shit season in terms of memes

• Haha
  • Heart

S877

Does American/cowboy DR give anyone else the ick too😭😭 need some normal photos asap to salvage

• Haha
  • Heart

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Luisa flew to Lisbon she is in rock in rio Lisbon a music festival just saw her a beautyyy in personn!!!

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Luisa flew to Lisbon she is in rock in rio Lisbon a music festival just saw her a beautyyy in personn!!!
Try catching her with Churros or truffles and tell her that we love and support her, and that this weekends hate has not been deserved❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

90sgirl

VIP Member
Yes! And I'm also so tired of the narrative that women who 'don't have a job' are a menace to female independence. My mum didn't work, she was always a housewife because none of her diplomas were recognized in Germany, and always had to defend herself for that. There's so much judgement around women no matter what they do. They work, they're unsupportive girlfriends. They don't, they give a fuck about female independence. What about circumstance, the things we don't get access to? It's so easy to judge someone based on the things we see but we don't know crap about what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe she's struggling to get a job, having (mental) health issues or whatever and having people speculate about - and I'm quoting what I've read before - 'why she's following Daniel like a puppy and a real woman should have a job' is absolutely unnecessary, but like always it's easy to assume the worst... Rant over (also not targeted at anyone, just a general rant about how 'women supporting women' is just a myth, sadly, based on what I've seen...)
Retweet!! I was lucky enough to take a year out of teaching last year because the stress of working during the pandemic destroyed my mental health and the comments family made behind my back and too my face where awful and made me feel like crap. At the end of the day we work to live not the other way around ❤

• Heart
I love how Tiffany is supporting this. 'You want to show the world your butt repeatedly and even gift your ex teammate a full on portrait of it? Yes, baby, off you go - I'll film the behind the scenes!'
I love how body positive he is. Couldn't give a shit what anyone thinks. Love these 2. She ain't the most glamourous but that's a proper grown up relationship

• Heart

eeeee1

Chatty Member
I’m off on my own slaggy weekend to Ibiza tonight so I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for Pierre!

• Heart
Yes! And I'm also so tired of the narrative that women who 'don't have a job' are a menace to female independence. My mum didn't work, she was always a housewife because none of her diplomas were recognized in Germany, and always had to defend herself for that. There's so much judgement around women no matter what they do. They work, they're unsupportive girlfriends. They don't, they give a fuck about female independence. What about circumstance, the things we don't get access to? It's so easy to judge someone based on the things we see but we don't know crap about what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe she's struggling to get a job, having (mental) health issues or whatever and having people speculate about - and I'm quoting what I've read before - 'why she's following Daniel like a puppy and a real woman should have a job' is absolutely unnecessary, but like always it's easy to assume the worst... Rant over (also not targeted at anyone, just a general rant about how 'women supporting women' is just a myth, sadly, based on what I've seen...)
Exaxtly that. Let's allow women the right to decide what's best for themselves as individuals. That's the whole point of feminism and women's rights isn't it? The right to CHOOSE how to live ones life? Even if that choice isn't the one we would make?

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
for Nelson Piquet-f**k you man, don't you dare, we don't need your comments

we only need

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15