Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
I know we don’t name threads but if we did this one should be titled something a long the lines of ‘Fuck men and their opinions on womens bodies and what they choose to grow (baby or bush)’

• Heart
Reactions: 14

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Wait so Daniels getting a kardashian series or what is it ?
Genuinely though, I'm confused on what this Hulu show is going to be like? Is it meant to be a reality TV style thing or a documentary? (also hello again lovelies! Its been a while, real life got hard for a bit!)

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
Well I mean they are both obviously in Menton and Luisa has been there the whole time.
that said, I am with cinnamon in that I'm really sad that Lando is missing Max's goodwood drive today
but you know taxes
PS. Menton is lovely, but pretty damn boring too
good think squids like to beach.

Menton is okay.... its really not that exciting.
I actually think Lando not being there makes Max “the man” of the squad. This is kinda his moment. It would be absolute chaos and he would be in the shadows if Lando were there.
I think I said here the other day that I think the next step for Quadrant needs to be an identity beyond Lando reacting to videos. I actually really don’t mind that he is not there. From the clips it looks that their tent still had a good turn out. 👏 I’m happy for them.

savedlatin21

VIP Member
I've had this discussion with one of my old colleagues who actually originates from Texas, or we've had similar discussions about all kind of politics. One of them ended up in us just agreeing that US and Texas get away with everything they do is because it is seen as a cultural and well-educated place, without any ongoing wars on its continent. We don't see the US as an undeveloped country, but in reality, my friends 9 month old girl has more of a brain, culture and is more developed than part of the US. I love the US and would like nothing more than to see it be a country to go forward and for other countries to look up to in terms of what to do. But as it stands right now, I would be more afraid of getting pregnant living in the US than I would in other countries who, sadly the US and parts of Europe is seeing as underdeveloped and somewhat barbaric.
See all negatives about other countries in asterisks please, I do not see our world as a "one culture for all" 😅
This is so true! There’s a book called ‘If only they didn’t speak English’ by Jon Sopel who was the BBC’s American news editor and even the title sums it up. It’s all about how insanely different the US actually is compared to other ‘western’ countries and that if the language they spoke was different we’d feel less connected and notice this more easily. A good read if you’re interested in all that.

in any case, I am sure Lewis and Seb are going to have something to say publicly this year!

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
The ultimate wag - checking out the competition 😎
Smh other wags need to step up their game, SO UNSUPPORTIVE!!1!1!1 She drink but she don’t spy!!1!1!1
*uhm this is a joke about cinnamon lurkers, I guess by now it’s clear I’m a proud wag lover

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
Ok this is my kind of photo dump. He is so happy 🥹🥹🥹

I hope one day I'll be as happy as he is on this trip 😅
Right ? You can actually see it 🥹🥰 i hope this will help for next 4 races before summer break

• Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
I’ve been offline so much recently and feeling out of the loop still. Coming back to Montana DR and Charles in a straw hat 😂 I also saw Lewis and his Roscoe love on Insta, so sweet.

Were Lando and Lu really getting hate for being on holiday together? Whatttt. Were other drivers getting the same or just him?! Let me guess 🙄

anyway looking forward to Silverstone week, yasssss 🇬🇧

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Bonjour Pierre, can you add me to your lady rota please? I’ll work whatever shift you want me on.

Merci beaucoup ☺

• Haha
  • Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Update from Oslo: Police had not gone out with the name or ethnicity of the man who did it, but right now there is, once again, so much hate towards muslims, no matter where they are from. This happens every time something like this happens, the all the terrorist attacks we have had here in Norway have all been done by milky white norwegians. I am disgusted by people.

The guy who did it is also known for the police, and has been on the radar for our security and anti terror police.

Police are having a press conference now: the guy is from Iran, but this does not mean we should be hateful towards everyone from Iran and the Middle East. Fuck those narrow minded people.

Be safe, celebrate love today for those who can't💚🧡❤

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Austin is already leaving a bad taste in my mouth what with the Texas stance on everything previously discussed on this thread. If DR does the whole cowboy thing there he's going to have lost me forever. Just no. He's slowly been making me ick since Saudi Arabia last year but has been hanging on by a thread....can't deal with anymore tone deaf posturing and bad fancy dress
He’s in arrested development in a-lot of ways. I think he’s stuck at that late teen/early 20s age, the same age he left Australia

lucha.43

VIP Member
Hi loves!! Went interrailing for a couple weeks so haven’t been keeping up with the threads, really missed reading these everyday 🥺 glad to be back and will try update myself on what I’ve missed!! Hope you’re all doing well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Gah I love him so much. I hate that he's almost having to justify himself though....keep "spreading your love" Pierre. In every sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 13