Formula One Wags #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a Netflix-reccomendation from me: the Swedish series Love and Anarchy (Kärlek och Anarki), its such a mix of everything from sex, power balance, psychology, sorrow and laughs! I love this series.
Having my fingers crossed that it's available in your countries if you want to watch, it's just a chaotic emotional mess of a series, but kind of in a good way 😂

Reactions: 9
Channel your inner George, @maisie20! Consistency is key 👌🏻
speaking FACTS

Good luck @maisie20!!!!

I don't even need to see your username to know what comments are yours 😂😂😂
same, I glance and I know :p😘

Whipped up Fernando
Emojis are the shared language of the world
FEET
@iona.a.smith
View attachment 1375035

Also the shadow?
View attachment 1375044
Andrea, girl, we want to see him from the front too LOL

Just a Netflix-reccomendation from me: the Swedish series Love and Anarchy (Kärlek och Anarki), its such a mix of everything from sex, power balance, psychology, sorrow and laughs! I love this series.
Having my fingers crossed that it's available in your countries if you want to watch, it's just a chaotic emotional mess of a series, but kind of in a good way 😂
thanks, I see I have it available, will add to my list (I am so behind with everything I wanted to watch, I can't wait to catch up).

I will be going now, good night everyone, I am leaving you with Carlos
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

last one 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
thanks, I see I have it available, will add to my list (I am so behind with everything I wanted to watch, I can't wait to catch up).
The episodes are about 35 minutes long, I've been watching most of season two tonight while maculating papers 😂 I've been watching it in the original language (Swedish), and don't know how it is in English, tho. To sum it up, it's your traditional working mom in the Nordics gone wild with the new, young IT guy at the office and then lots more, there is some many topics in this series that is so relatable in a chaotic way that I love it 🙈

Have a good night everyone❤

Reactions: 6
I wonder will it be more like a Ted Lasso type thing but with F1 instead of football, something like a nascar team start an F1 team when they win the lottery or something silly like that. A bit wholesome and lighthearted. If DR is an exec producer he's likely just a racing/F1 consultant?
Yeah that would make a lot of sense. I'm interested to see what direction it gets taken

Reactions: 3

another thing added to lando’s resume 🤯 he’s a busy man
this guy looks more like tom holland but it’s okay, the comments think otherwise 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So this is interesting
The golf pro Lando has been with (apparently between Monaco stints) is ALSO with the guy in charge of veloce esports, who also lists quadrant.... max f just drove for veloce at Goodwood
Sooooo basically cinnamon can shove it cause Lando seemed very much involved in Max's racing without actually being there.

Also can we appreciate this man's ability to multitask. I mean I guess that's racing but he's getting golf pro lessons while making quadrant deals while shagging lu squid in monaco between.
And manages to shave his whole body to leather mat like smoothness.

Reactions: 7
I haven't posted in a while and missed #106 and #107 entirely due to work travel and real life, did I miss much?
Also I really hate sounding b!tchy and I know we haven't talked about her since the wddng so l'll try to temper it with a compliment....I can't even deal with the way Brittny dresses. Does Jnsn actually like that? He just posted those photos from Wimbledon and FOS and I just think her hair, makeup and outfits are soooo trashy. She looks beautiful in the pics with the kids with almost no makeup why does she insist on wearing the most distasteful clothes imaginable to these upscale events. It just reeks of insecurity to me and I almost feel bad for her. Almost. Haha. Okay rant over.

So I just saw this photo of Seb
View attachment 1367628
Hair cut? He looks so skinny...I want to feed him...

I haven't posted in a while and missed #106 and #107 entirely due to work travel and real life, did I miss much?
Also I really hate sounding b!tchy and I know we haven't talked about her since the wddng so l'll try to temper it with a compliment....I can't even deal with the way Brittny dresses. Does Jnsn actually like that? He just posted those photos from Wimbledon and FOS and I just think her hair, makeup and outfits are soooo trashy. She looks beautiful in the pics with the kids with almost no makeup why does she insist on wearing the most distasteful clothes imaginable to these upscale events. It just reeks of insecurity to me and I almost feel bad for her. Almost. Haha. Okay rant over.

Hair cut? He looks so skinny...I want to feed him...
Oh wait no haircut, old picture figured it out. Still want to feed him ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
I totally overslept after studying until like 3 am and now I look like a mess. Seriously can’t wait for the weekend 🥲
Good luck @maisie20 I’m cheering you on ❤

• Heart
I got a lil solution to try and stop cinnamon😏😏😏😏Cause i dislike her page like actual hell it’s not even funny

Reactions: 4
Has she made a new page? I’m blocked.
never mind because she just blocked me for no reason

thank God I have two accounts on Instagram
but wow.

and thank God I still have her up in my search bar cause IM ON THR FLOOR RIGHT NOW🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 18.7 KB
  • 21.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 5
    never mind because she just blocked me for no reason

thank God I have two accounts on Instagram
    but wow.

and thank God I still have her up in my search bar cause IM ON THR FLOOR RIGHT NOW🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Has she not considered that lando has had to fork out for security because she’s out and about?

• Haha
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.