Formula One Wags #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so Daniels getting a kardashian series or what is it ?
Genuinely though, I'm confused on what this Hulu show is going to be like? Is it meant to be a reality TV style thing or a documentary? (also hello again lovelies! Its been a while, real life got hard for a bit!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ya I don’t know how it’ll work and I’m not sure Daniel does either. He’s just going off pure vibes
Thankfully he doesn't have to do anything really, he's just an exec producer so he's probably only the money guy - he doesn't need to make any creative decisions

Genuinely though, I'm confused on what this Hulu show is going to be like? Is it meant to be a reality TV style thing or a documentary? (also hello again lovelies! Its been a while, real life got hard for a bit!)
It's going to be a scripted series so probably more entertainment than anything, also welcome back ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just saw something about “synthetic sustainable fuels” from 2026 anyone know anything about it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve just saw something about “synthetic sustainable fuels” from 2026 anyone know anything about it ?
It has to do with the new engines that will be introduced then, just a new kind of fuel for new engines. With the goal of being environmentally conscious. As if their freight isn't the main issue but okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder will it be more like a Ted Lasso type thing but with F1 instead of football, something like a nascar team start an F1 team when they win the lottery or something silly like that. A bit wholesome and lighthearted. If DR is an exec producer he's likely just a racing/F1 consultant?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder will it be more like a Ted Lasso type thing but with F1 instead of football, something like a nascar team start an F1 team when they win the lottery or something silly like that. A bit wholesome and lighthearted. If DR is an exec producer he's likely just a racing/F1 consultant?
Oh I like the sound of that! Far more than if they went in a ‘dramatic’ direction. When I read the headlines my first thought was train wreck cringefest but this gives me hope

Reactions: 5
I agree, it'll probably venture into fiction and comedy. I'm sure he'll consult but he wouldn't need to be an EP for that right? It does seem like he will financially invest in it tbh.

Oh I like the sound of that! Far more than if they went in a ‘dramatic’ direction. When I read the headlines my first though was train wreck cringefest but this gives me hope
This is probably more what Lewis is planning with Apple TV

Reactions: 7
Thankfully he doesn't have to do anything really, he's just an exec producer so he's probably only the money guy - he doesn't need to make any creative decisions
It is supposed to be a 30 minutes thing so at least if it is bad the suffer will be over quickly 😂😂

• Haha
Guys I’ve my driving test tomorrow. I’m very nervous. Don’t think I’ll pass but I’ll give it a good go

Just realised I changed my profile picture to something so blasphemous so I definitely won’t pass now 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys I’ve my driving test tomorrow. I’m very nervous. Don’t think I’ll pass but I’ll give it a good go
Just take a deep breath beforehand, tell your sensor you're nervous if you are and tell them to shut up if you need to. Remember that you are the driver, and you will do it! You will get your license! And if everything else fails, you'll be able to take it again❤ I was so nervous for my driving test with a hitch on Friday, I nearly shat myself, but it all went good!

And whatever you do, do not think about me, scraping up my car for the first time ever today, having had my license for 8 years, I should know how to drive. One is never outlearned. I even got honked at in a roundabout today, stressed a bit to much!

Good luck, I'll be rooting for you❤

and to end it all with one of my favorite quotes: "Shh, be silent. Can you hear that? That's the sound of me cheering you on❤"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You’ve got this ❤ worst that can happen is you’ll try again but I’m sure you’ll ace it this time around, you’ve practiced and many people before you have passed so why should it be any different for you?❤

During my test many years ago I was on the highway/autobahn and there was another guy having his test as well and he almost crashed into me taking the exit which sadly ended his test and almost my life - so don’t do that and you’ll be fine 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just take a deep breath beforehand, tell your sensor you're nervous if you are and tell them to shut up if you need to. Remember that you are the driver, and you will do it! You will get your license! And if everything else fails, you'll be able to take it again❤ I was so nervous for my driving test with a hitch on Friday, I nearly shat myself, but it all went good!

And whatever you do, do not think about me, scraping up my car for the first time ever today, having had my license for 8 years, I should know how to drive. One is never outlearned. I even got honked at in a roundabout today, stressed a bit to much!

Good luck, I'll be rooting for you❤

and to end it all with one of my favorite quotes: "Shh, be silent. Can you hear that? That's the sound of me cheering you on❤"
Thank you so much 💜💜 I’ll give it my best shot. If it doesn’t go my way I can resit it pretty quick x

You’ve got this ❤ worst that can happen is you’ll try again but I’m sure you’ll ace it this time around, you’ve practiced and many people before you have passed so why should it be any different for you?❤

During my test many years ago I was on the highway/autobahn and there was another guy having his test as well and he almost crashed into me taking the exit which sadly ended his test and almost my life - so don’t do that and you’ll be fine 😂❤
I’m trying to trick my mind and tell it I’m not nervous but really excited to show the instructor what I can do 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.