Formula One Wags #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much 💜💜 I’ll give it my best shot. If it doesn’t go my way I can resit it pretty quick x

I’m trying to trick my mind and tell it I’m not nervous but really excited to show the instructor what I can do 😂
Took me 3 attempts spaning 15 years...wish I had just stuck with it after the first test. Now I spend half my work time in my car and I love driving. As @Minttu said, you are always learning, but you'll be fine...it's the same as anything, a work in progress. Best of luck 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Guys I’ve my driving test tomorrow. I’m very nervous. Don’t think I’ll pass but I’ll give it a good go

Just realised I changed my profile picture to something so blasphemous so I definitely won’t pass now 😂
Good luck!! Deep breaths and you’ve got this :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Guys I’ve my driving test tomorrow. I’m very nervous. Don’t think I’ll pass but I’ll give it a good go

Just realised I changed my profile picture to something so blasphemous so I definitely won’t pass now 😂
Don't stress to much you've got this 😉
I had to do my driving test when it was snowing (like crazy, ice everywhere, an absolute nightmare). And then, at the end of the test, when i thought it was finished the guy told me to parallel park (and i am terrible at it) in a tiny tiny spot and on a hill!! Still don't know how i managed to do this 😂 And it is probably the last time i parallel parked 😂😂
I'm sure it will be okay, i have faith in you 😁 And ifyou don't pass it, it is okay, you will have it the next time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m trying to trick my mind and tell it I’m not nervous but really excited
Hahah mate this is what I always do. Like noooooo of course my anxiety’s not eating me alive right now it’s just 🥰butterflies🥰

best of luck for tomoz x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If all else fails guys I’m going to seduce the tester and offer him sexual favours xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Took me 3 attempts spaning 15 years...wish I had just stuck with it after the first test. Now I spend half my work time in my car and I love driving. As @Minttu said, you are always learning, but you'll be fine...it's the same as anything, a work in progress. Best of luck 👍
Once I move I'll cover an area double the size of the Netherlands, so I'll be in my car alot too 😂 Can't wait for it, tho, and I'll be able to make a trip out of it 😁

Reactions: 3
I had nice day by the pool , came home , crazy storm happend , had a power nap on couch😂😴 and just woke up , crawled to bed and just realized there is a Wimbledon after race weekend. oh please i'm not asking for much, just Danny in suit please and thank you ❤ that is all 😂 thank you have a sweet dreams😂

• Heart
Don't stress to much you've got this 😉
I had to do my driving test when it was snowing (like crazy, ice everywhere, an absolute nightmare). And then, at the end of the test, when i thought it was finished the guy told me to parallel park (and i am terrible at it) in a tiny tiny spot and on a hill!! Still don't know how i managed to do this 😂 And it is probably the last time i parallel parked 😂😂
I'm sure it will be okay, i have faith in you 😁 And ifyou don't pass it, it is okay, you will have it the next time.
8 years and I still call my dad to parralell Park for me if he is nearby 😂 worst thing is that it would have been just to back in this time. But I didn't know how shaken I was after my little scrape 😅

• Haha

Good luck ❤ you got this. Check your mirrors all the time and when you are looking turn your head 😂 not just eyes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Pierre would be proud 😘
You can watch Lando’s five point turn in Baku in preparation for the test - not the seducing 😂
I almost peed my pants when the commentators actually referenced Austin Powers in that moment

Deep breaths @maise20 you'll be just fine!

• Heart
  • Haha

Good luck! 🍀

Take a deep breath. Before you go in, spend a couple of minutes in the toilet, put some cold water on your face and maybe a nervy poo

Remember always to check your mirrors too and don't forget to indicate.

I failed three times. Twice with the same examiner. It's now three years this week that I'll have been driving. If I can pass my test,anyone can.

Mind you, I still absolutely despise parking even though I drive the tiniest car. I'd rather drive half a mile down the road to avoid parallel parking.

• Heart
Don’t you just love a “I thought you really wanted to meet up” text. Ya I really wanted to meet up 2 days ago when I was in my Slaggy mood, now I’m back in my ‘men repulse me’ mood

Good luck! 🍀

Take a deep breath. Before you go in, spend a couple of minutes in the toilet, put some cold water on your face and maybe a nervy poo

Remember always to check your mirrors too and don't forget to indicate.

I failed three times. Twice with the same examiner. It's now three years this week that I'll have been driving. If I can pass my test,anyone can.

Mind you, I still absolutely despise parking even though I drive the tiniest car. I'd rather drive half a mile down the road to avoid parallel parking.
Nervy poos pending

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Me now running around trying to find a bucket hat
(And realizing I can't share any clothes with friends)
1656367086689.png

• Heart
Don’t you just love a “I thought you really wanted to meet up” text. Ya I really wanted to meet up 2 days ago when I was in my Slaggy mood, now I’m back in my ‘men repulse me’ mood

Nervy poos pending
It’s alright cos you’ll be able to run him over soon 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.