Formula One Wags #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she not considered that lando has had to fork out for security because she’s out and about?
It was probably very sensible for Lando to have security. Just in case. To help manage any potential crowds etc. Help mop up because I was dripping everywhere. 😆🍆💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is picking up on Twitter this morning:

how vile this is the 2nd incident in a week of this word being used in context of F1.

Also someone posted this of DR and I can’t I see it:

how vile this is the 2nd incident in a week of this word being used in context of F1.

Thing is, the more attention any and all of the drivers get, the more the F1 teams can charge for ads and marketing. More money means better cars and better talent. It keeps it moving.

Reactions: 6
Thing is, the more attention any and all of the drivers get, the more the F1 teams can charge for ads and marketing. More money means better cars and better talent. It keeps it moving.
I shared the 2nd one for baldy Daniel but you are right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

funny thing is , without DTS , only half of the people would know about f1 . It wasn't popular 5 years ago 😂 yeah he is getting lot of attention and no wins but he is helping to make a lot of money to the other teams . mclaren was favorite team last year . all the merch sales, money from social media . Why almost every team have a youtube series of BTS now 😂😂
We know he loves LA and hollywood lifestyle 🤷🏻‍♀️ He is walking ad ( at least really sexy one 😂)

In case Dalia is a lurker - I don't know what sport you are watching 😅
As far as I see championship battle consists of 2 or 3 drivers out of 20 🤷‍♀️

I don't see Lance, Carlos, Este Bestie etc being offered this
"Drivers who can't win races try to keep attention"
That's how the world works? What should they do, quit racing?

Ugh 🙄

funny thing is , without DTS , only half of the people would know about f1 . It wasn't popular 5 years ago 😂 yeah he is getting lot of attention and no wins but he is helping to make a lot of money to the other teams . mclaren was favorite team last year . all the merch sales, money from social media . Why almost every team have a youtube series of BTS now 😂😂
We know he loves LA and hollywood lifestyle 🤷🏻‍♀️ He is walking ad ( at least really sexy one 😂)
I mean, I'm not sure I agree that DTS has quite that much power...I think it's brought in a US market to be sure. However regarding the DR tv series...it's not hurting anyone is it and he's not fighting for a WDC so 🤷🏻‍♀️. Quite why they are only ever supposed to focus on one thing is beyond me....once again, your day job isn't your entire personality. I still think it will be horrendous but hopefully it'll surprise me....good on him for trying something new!

Reactions: 10

Nelson is a pig of a human and I respect Kelly and Max a lot for being nothing like their dads

I mean, I'm not sure I agree that DTS has quite that much power...I think it's brought in a US market to be sure. However regarding the DR tv series...it's not hurting anyone is it and he's not fighting for a WDC so 🤷🏻‍♀️. Quite why they are only ever supposed to focus on one thing is beyond me....once again, your day job isn't your entire personality. I still think it will be horrendous but hopefully it'll surprise me....good on him for trying something new!
It’s like they’re telling them - once again - to only do their job and nothing else. That’s not how life works. You don’t live to work, if he has the means to do something like this it’s a great thing to do. Everyone needs an outlet from work.

Reactions: 8
Nelson is a pig of a human and I respect Kelly and Max a lot for being nothing like their dads

It’s like they’re telling them - once again - to only do their job and nothing else. That’s not how life works. You don’t live to work, if he has the means to do something like this it’s a great thing to do. Everyone needs an outlet from work.
Exactly. It's the same as people being annoyed that Lewis is interested in fashion and singing or that him and Seb speak out on topics their are concerned about rather than CoNcEnTrAtInG oN dRiViNg. Anyone that doesn't have an interest outside their job probably isn't a rounded human being...especially when that job has an early retirement age!

Reactions: 10
Apparently Nelson was asked who is better, him or Senna, and his answer was basically like, well I've never died in a race car so 🤷

Pig trash human

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Apparently Nelson was asked who is better, him or Senna, and his answer was basically like, well I've never died in a race car so 🤷

Pig trash human
Disgusting, just absolutely disgusting 🤢

Could’ve just written ‘duck you Nelson’ - they’re not the ones who have to release a statement… people are also now all over Kelly’s Instagram as if she was the one using slurs?

• Angry
Reactions: 7

Pig trash human
He really is. He publicly slagged off Senna and Mansell and their wives calling Mansells wife "unattractive" and saying Senna didn't really like women. He only redacted the statements when they threatened to sue him. Prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also obs
Lu in England at fancy bnb with tea

He really is. He publicly slagged off Senna and Mansell and their wives calling Mansells wife "unattractive" and saying Senna didn't really like women. He only redacted the statements when they threatened to sue him. Prick.
Sometimes publically canceling people is necessary

Reactions: 8
F1 need to make good on this, we cannot allow this to continue:

View attachment 1375572
Not just F1, I hope other teams as well. This is something that should concern everyone. The fact that I didn’t even know this happened until today when it was after last years silverstone crash is just mad.

What a weak statement. So if Lewis wasnt all that he’d deserve it or what? Get fucked

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.