Formula 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helmet Marko making a tit of himself again.

Yuki Tsunoda's second race, of course he is going to make mistakes. It's no wonder they keep ruining their young drivers. Hype them up until they make one mistake, then it's endless kicking them down.

I don’t know why he just does not shut the f*ck up. How god damn rude!!!

Reactions: 5
Even worse if you out a camera in front of Christian #ego
The food was fine, the Red Bull Soapbox entertainment was exciting, but the host wouldn't shut up all evening and was extremely irritating and egotistical. So for that reason, I'm giving Christian a score of three.

scores2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine a dinner party with him and Christian Horner. You'd never get a word in between them two never shutting up.
And then you’ve got the trophy wife hovering around in the background dressed in her whites preeching kindness, compassion and love 🤣 can’t make this tit up, can you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s only for three races, can’t imagine it will stick but looking forward to see how it goes. Love it for F2 😁 one thing that sucks is having to do quali on catch up since most of us will be at work. Having said that, I’ve booked the Friday off before Silverstone as I was/am of allowed planning to go so that works well!

Reactions: 5
I’m in two minds. Can’t decide if it will be great or they are messing with something that doesn’t need messing with. I can’t see it sticking long term either.

Reactions: 7
I’m in two minds. Can’t decide if it will be great or they are messing with something that doesn’t need messing with. I can’t see it sticking long term either.
I'm prepared to see what happens before judging it totally. But I'm not convinced we aren't just going to have the same running order as usual.

Reactions: 7
It’s only for three races, can’t imagine it will stick but looking forward to see how it goes. Love it for F2 😁 one thing that sucks is having to do quali on catch up since most of us will be at work. Having said that, I’ve booked the Friday off before Silverstone as I was/am of allowed planning to go so that works well!
I'm 100 % sure it will stick. Remember when they had this terrible elimination qualifying in 2016? It was a mega disaster in Melbourne, and EVERYONE agreed that it was terrible, yet they sticked with it for Bahrain, and, surprise, it was again terrible, and only then they finally decided to ditch it.

With this system I can't see a outcome where at the end of the day anyone would say: Well, that fucked everything up, let's use the other system again. It will get the credit for any somewhat good race, even if it actually wouldnt have been different under the other system. The only scenario where I could see them ditch it is if both the sprint and main races are terribly boring, but let's be honest having two terrible races each in Silverstone, Monza and Sao Paulo (so six overall) seems very unlikely. They picked the right tracks to sell this (IMO stupid) idea.

I just hope it wont be a big enough success that they are going to use it for every race. At the end of the day the official pole sitter should be in most cases the quickest of qualifying. At least they didnt went for the original idea of a reversed qualifying race, because that would have been pure BS.

It seems typical F1 though: the qualifying is in place like this since 2006 and it's pretty much the only thing about F1 that in my opinion is perfect.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.