Formula 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a typical PR response. The younger drivers today and their teams are so aware of their image. Can you imagine Kimi or Hamilton or Rosberg apologising to each other after their runs back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like a typical PR response. The younger drivers today and their teams are so aware of their image. Can you imagine Kimi or Hamilton or Rosberg apologising to each other after their runs back in the day.
I miss the Nico vs Lewis toddler fights. They always said the same when they won. "what an amazing team, the weather the fans.."
When they lost: "this team sucks, this weather sucks"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would love to be a fly on the wall for the Toto-Russell and Toto-Bottas conversations yesterday! Tbh regardless of the incident, Bottas was gonna end up in the office for a bollocking yday!!
Wonder if there could be a mid season Bottas/Russell switcheroony if Bottas continues on this path🤪
Now I'd love that. Not sure it will happen Mercs are not like Red Bull but definitely think its Bottas's last year. Well.hope so, he looks defeated

Reactions: 4
During the week, does anyone know what the pit crew do? Do they work on the car along with training? Just curious

Reactions: 2
It's a Toto demanded apology basically.

Toto has spat his dummy out because failing Bottas is being shown up by Russell in a donkey Williams, and is being shown as being wrong for not promoting Russell to the Mercedes team.

I am a bit pissed of with Toto saying that Russell shouldn't have gone for the move because it was against a Mercedes and Williams are a Mercedes customer and he a Mercedes driver etc. I'm not saying there isn't learning opportunity for Russell, but really, Bottas shouldn't have been anywhere near a Williams. Just shows how poorly Bottas performed.

Reactions: 11
It's a Toto demanded apology basically.

Toto has spat his dummy out because failing Bottas is being shown up by Russell in a donkey Williams, and is being shown as being wrong for not promoting Russell to the Mercedes team.

I am a bit pissed of with Toto saying that Russell shouldn't have gone for the move because it was against a Mercedes and Williams are a Mercedes customer and he a Mercedes driver etc. I'm not saying there isn't learning opportunity for Russell, but really, Bottas shouldn't have been anywhere near a Williams. Just shows how poorly Bottas performed.
So is he saying William's cannot overtake Mercedes? That cannot be right? Utter bollards! Bottas was rubbish and deserved to be overtaken, not just saying this as I like George even the Haas overtaking it I'd support it. Toto is George's Manager too, so should support him is being attacking. He needs to grow some balls and get rid of Bottas he is down can see it, sadly as he is a good driver just not all the time

So is he saying William's cannot overtake Mercedes? That cannot be right? Utter bollards! Bottas was rubbish and deserved to be overtaken, not just saying this as I like George even the Haas overtaking it I'd support it. Toto is George's Manager too, so should support him is being attacking. He needs to grow some balls and get rid of Bottas he is down can see it, sadly as he is a good driver just not all the time
Yeah, he was kinda suggesting Williams should be kowtowing more to Mercedes.

Problem with Toto for me is he is a team principal, and manager of drivers - even if he officially stopped directly managing drivers he is still effectively the manager of them.

He has major conflict of interests.

Yeah, he was kinda suggesting Williams should be kowtowing more to Mercedes.

Problem with Toto for me is he is a team principal, and manager of drivers - even if he officially stopped directly managing drivers he is still effectively the manager of them.

He has major conflict of interests.
Yeah he has but he chose it. So he is advising another driver not to overtake. That is against the rules? Bizarre set up there. 🙄
Has Bottas said anything? Maybe told to keep stum

Reactions: 2
I'm glad george has been made to apologise for his behaviour after the crash. The fact is, all that really matters at the end of the race is that everyone gets home in one piece. George had no idea if Valterri had been injured and should have at least checked he was ok before having a rant at him. He is in danger of becoming too big for his boots.

Reactions: 8
I'm glad george has been made to apologise for his behaviour after the crash. The fact is, all that really matters at the end of the race is that everyone gets home in one piece. George had no idea if Valterri had been injured and should have at least checked he was ok before having a rant at him. He is in danger of becoming too big for his boots.
Agree, I was surprised there was not much about, how big that crash was in the media. I get that Bottas having a truely bad time, but come on, he hit the wall 2 times, he was lucky to get out easily.

Reactions: 5
Or that he reads Tattle and other gossip news articles in his spare time.

Somehow I think that might be a conspiracy theory too far. 😂😂
Or that it’s to side with George over bottas.... show what might be to come next season... Lewis’ mind games

Reactions: 6
Helmet Marko making a tit of himself again.

Yuki Tsunoda's second race, of course he is going to make mistakes. It's no wonder they keep ruining their young drivers. Hype them up until they make one mistake, then it's endless kicking them down.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Helmet Marko making a tit of himself again.

Yuki Tsunoda's second race, of course he is going to make mistakes. It's no wonder they keep ruining their young drivers. Hype them up until they make one mistake, then it's endless kicking them down.

He needs to retire 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.