Formula 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My small child needed a poo came back and Hamilton, bottas and Russell had crashed! Her timing is impeccable. Will catch up with highlights later. Pleased for verstappen and Lando

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also gotta say McLaren telling Danny Ric to move over and him allowing it to happen. Not keen on team instructions but yes worked well this time.
Good race
I do wonder where Daniel's pace was this weekend. He seemed much further behind Lando than I expected even with his still bedding in at McLaren.

Reactions: 7
I may have been lurking for a couple months 👀😉
I was posting on Formula 1 Wags about F1, never knew this was here. These lovely peeps never said a word, like get off to F1, bless them. We all have our faves and just like watching F1.
Ah well, still welcome, and enjoy the chatter and some good info, can learn on here!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was so upset at the George crash I had to put my phone down so I wouldn’t throw it across the room.

Lando P3 made me feel better but why wasn’t Daniel as fast 😔

Reactions: 4
So George says it was Valterris fault and Valterri is saying it was completely George's fault. I guess the stewards will decide!

Reactions: 2
So George says it was Valterris fault and Valterri is saying it was completely George's fault. I guess the stewards will decide!
Sky F1 seem to say more George's fault. If it his he better accepted and learn, his 1st point was there for rhe taking.

Reactions: 1
It is so hard to tell if it was Bottas or George. I think Bottas left enough place, but since George slipped, he could not do anything.
Both went aggresive, no need to blame the other.

Reactions: 6
Just happy to see anyone but Lewis on the top step 😃 delighted for Lando he deserved it

Reactions: 8
Valtteri is feeling the heat no question. I wouldn’t like to be him facing Toto.
When they announced earlier that Bottas is all fine and been released from the medical room, said to my husband I think that'll be little comfort and he'd probably rather stay in there 😂.

Couldn't watch in real time with you guys as we had to pause it once or twice. The Russell/Bottas incident, if I had to place blame somewhere - it looked like GR had enough space to me and if anything he overreacted to a slight movement from VB? And I say that as a fan of GR. But, tricky conditions and all that, things happen 🤷.

Awful weekend all round for Bottas though. Did anyone notice he chose not to kneel again at the start? Possibly some tricky politics down at Mercedes at the mo...

Love that Mazepin site, bloody hilarious! 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
When they announced earlier that Bottas is all fine and been released from the medical room, said to my husband I think that'll be little comfort and he'd probably rather stay in there 😂.

Couldn't watch in real time with you guys as we had to pause it once or twice. The Russell/Bottas incident, if I had to place blame somewhere - it looked like GR had enough space to me and if anything he overreacted to a slight movement from VB? And I say that as a fan of GR. But, tricky conditions and all that, things happen 🤷.

Awful weekend all round for Bottas though. Did anyone notice he chose not to kneel again at the start? Possibly some tricky politics down at Mercedes at the mo...

Love that Mazepin site, bloody hilarious! 😂
I wish they would stop with the kneeling!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.