Formula 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mazepin, come on, I just cheered for you doing so well. No race without mazespins. Is there already a counting site for him? There was one for maldonado crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well done to Lewis, have to give credit to him. Great drive, same to Lando and of course well done to Max tough conditions.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ll just ignore that max won and focus on lando being on the podium. Absolutely fantastic to see, a well deserved driver of the day as well

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lando just looks so happy. That smile is so cute! I love him and I'm so proud of him and so happy for him! πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™

Reactions: 5
God, I do not like the throphy! All the italian ceramics and colorful glasses, and they choose this!

Reactions: 2
Fantastic seeing Lewis congratulate lando after the struggles of yesterday.

I think it’s genuinely impossible not to like lando, he just seems like such a great guy and a fab sport.

Still feel for Pierre, George and Mick, really thought they were looking strong at the start.

Reactions: 8
Also gotta say McLaren telling Danny Ric to move over and him allowing it to happen. Not keen on team instructions but yes worked well this time.
Good race

Reactions: 8
Should probably also say hi, I’ve just started posting manically in this thread without a word πŸ˜‚ i usually use Twitter but love the interaction here!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Should probably also say hi, I’ve just started posting manically in this thread without a word πŸ˜‚ i usually use Twitter but love the interaction here!
Welcome and look back it been busy today but last 3 weeks, slightly quiet but in 2 wks we'll be the same again hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Erm Mr Bottas you might be lying there.....
All George's fault? Erm righto.
And never heard what he said but still gave the middle finger.
See what stewards say.
Yes I do like George if it was all his fault I'd say but not sure it is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.