Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing. I would have flashed the entire yacht my leather mat by the end of the night 🤣
Yes, I mean my first thought was how do you get and and off the boat without your foof hanging out. But I'm old and like comfy shoes so....🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

aidil

VIP Member
LOOK AT ME ARRIVING BACK HOME JUST IN TIME FOR A GOATSLY DUMP. MY MANNNNN! Told you guys he’d give us a Monaco dump 😂

WTF IS THAT LAST ONE THOUGH? Caught me way off guard and spat my drink everywhere 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

kklurker

Wow, I missed so much overnight?? Drivers were busyyyy 😂

Love JB… He articulated quite well how a lot of DR fans are thinking about ZB and his comments recently. Besties forever 🥹 Would’ve loved to see him in his slag era but I am also enjoying his DILF era now HAHA And as much as I love soft Daniel, I wanna see slag Daniel — I bet he’s fun 😬 And slag Pierre, again living his best life, we love to see it (though I do miss Kat and her style)!

Another takeaway is that those gossip pages are wild with their narratives about fights with girlfriends and whatnot. LOL at the narratives! I mean I’m 100% jealous (obvs of HB 😝) but wouldn’t go through the lengths of making up stories hahaha the youths are amusing but should rly stop 😅

I’m so glad I found Tattle HAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Wait, so is Blake dating Jodie? I thought Jodie was Michael’s ex? 😅 I could be very wrong and just be mixing up things now HAHA
Port Cop is with Amanda even before he got into F1
Since 2017, maybe even before
*rage against Dusk intensifies again*

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Yeah this is the only one of the ‘gossip’ that has had a little bit of substance to me, the rest are clearly just absolute bs, obvs no proof anything actually happened between them, but defo heading towards crossing a line imo 😅
Yeah the other crap is bullshit, it's another case of 'speculation' based on absolutely nothing only to make people look bad. But this is actually Checo making himself look bad, really no denying it in this case. But whether that’s a bad thing or not is something everyone has to decide for themselves.

Princess of Scots

VIP Member

I'm blaming this on my love of much older men but I probably would for Jesus Beads (howling at the nickname)

I give full permission to put me into horny jail. I need a bonk or ten

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
We had drunk checo and now (possibly) drunk daniel?

Good part he was with Heidi so a little harder to create a story about he cheating
It’s hard to tell if he’s drunk or just being him but I hope he’s drunk

Do you think him and Heidi had sex while Daniel wore those gems on his face?

• Haha
  • Wow

monza

VIP Member
Ah Pierre, my tattle-found love
Do I even have to say what pic is my fav?

Oh course I have

Screenshot_20220531_155653.jpg

• Heart