Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImaLady

VIP Member
If that is definitely him, he’s no longer on my cute list. And I won’t be cheering him on for the wins 😂😂 petty as fuck but he’s got kids fuck sake
Oooh he was never on my cute list, the holier than thou attitude, look at me with a picture of the pope in my car kind of thing, is pretty off-putting to me..
BUT I wouldnt be surprised if wives have some kind of clause in their prenaps allowing the drivers to full around while touring the world

Reactions: 13

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but that video of checo getting off the boat is soo funny! One shoes in his hand the other he’s dropped in the sea 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
agree with your point in general. but maybe lando didn’t specifically mention him here bc max genuinely didn’t make his week where he was feeling ill any better bc, like he said, he already had his parents and gf taking care of him 🤣

i don’t think a FOURTH person would make any difference to an ill lando. and i genuinely can’t see max taking care of him more than luisa or his parents tbh 🙈🙈
As if Max took care of him, he probably whipped out that deodorant and covered Lando in it - that's as much as he'd do 😂😂😂 man didn't even know Lando was ill on Saturday when literally everyone else could tell
Not saying Max is a bad friend at all but that friendship is extremely one-sided... Lando's getting a lot less out of it than Max and that's just true
I hope Max finds his way again, I truly do, but he needs to back off of Lando's life

• Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
It’s funny how the gossip pages give lu hate for ‘using’ lando but at the same time they like Max F

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
It's really inconvenient that this video with Checo came up now because I have to change my ENTIRE POEM

Checo please keep it in your pants the next time, I don't have time for this

• Wow
  • Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
Abso-fucking-lutely, that man is devine

Do we know how the girl in the gold dress is wearing it without flashing her leather mat at the world??
I was thinking the same thing. I would have flashed the entire yacht my leather mat by the end of the night 🤣

• Haha

valen_

So I’m real lifing really hard. Only just caught up on the last thread and opened this to see 45 pages! I just can’t read this in the time I’ve got. Can anyone catch me up on the main things from today? 🤣
In short:
Checo mess

Captura de Tela 2022-05-31 às 12.57.56.png

Daniel wholesomeness
76BC9C90-6B34-4847-B847-D79609673CAF.jpeg

• Haha