Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's Tuesday babe ๐Ÿ˜‚ there's no shitstorm, everything's good โค everyone has different boundaries and that's all fine, we're here to discuss and we may not agree on everything but ultimately this is a really friendly site here
Jesus. What is it with me and getting days wrong! Post covid brain has not been kind. But thanks....luckily the wedding IS tomorrow, just had to quickly panic check!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Wait do I have to photshop a pregnant Daniel I went to photshop dc and flavio now Iโ€™m confused ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes and the father is Charles, that hoe
And Heidi is just a cover up
Bonus points for a locked fridge

clearly people on twitter calling lando a dilf are trying to tell us its actually him that is a father to be
So what you're saying is... Lando, Daniel, Charles THROUPLE???

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Right this has been a much needed laugh, thanks cinnamon for giving us so much stupid made up gossip to turn it into jokes ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m off to bed, itโ€™s almost 2 am so itโ€™s time ๐Ÿ˜‚โค

• Heart
  • Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
clearly they have it all wrongโ€ฆ @iona.a.smith drop the family treeโ€ฆ
Here you go x
D1BF1407-A7D1-41AF-8C5B-45A8E8BC87EF.jpeg

I love that we all check up on Tattle while weโ€™re in the bus or the train and always end up regretting it, as if we shouldnโ€™t know what to expect by now
I miss too much at work to wait until I get home ๐Ÿ˜‚ fuck Iโ€™ve seen pictures of DCs arse in the library

• Heart
  • Haha

lni33

VIP Member
its also quite possible its a junior series driver (as we have seen before quite a lot of them dont stick by public road laws ๐Ÿ˜ฌ) or maybe even WEC, GT etc..
Illegal/no number plates is 100% giving teenage boy racer

can defo picture an idiot off up the motorway with some NOS on Snapchat ๐Ÿ™„

Still waiting for Port Cop to tell me is it okay for a guy to be the little spoon ๐Ÿ˜…

Pierre will get something new since he doesn't put askbox so one must slide into dms which I rarely do even for real-life guys ๐Ÿ˜†
Monz PLEASE dm him...ask him the little spoon question. We need to know his stance on it.

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Love that you feel that comfortable and secure in your relationship, Iโ€™ve never really been in a long long term relationship so I have no idea what i would be like in this situation ๐Ÿ˜…

I agree, accusing people of cheating is where I draw the line and why I disappeared after the Lando/ Miami crap

but yeah the videos of Checo are less than ideal with how the internet goes these days ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚
For me it's a bit different than with Lando because with Lando it was some made up crap without any foundation except for a picture with two fans and some cinnamon fan saying 'I saw them'... so that sat wrong with me, just accusing him of behaving inappropriately. This is a video that leaves very little to the imagination ๐Ÿ˜‚ except for what happened before and after ofc but the 'during' is pretty clear
Lando's thing was like how Charles impregnated someone? Like, no? Why would we accuse and speculate on that without any foundation? The jokes were great though ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn't think this makes him the devil???? Ok, so it's a bit handsy but it's dancing...pretty sure nothing else went on. Maybe it's just because we have been together so long but if that was my husband I'd raise my eyebrows, give him "the stare" but not be really bothered. Obviously if it turns out he ended up in bed with her, different story, but he was clearly pissed and the video cut off at the worst moment possible ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ.
Hmmm I don't know, I'd say I can look away at many things and I'm quite 'tolerant' and willing to give literally everyone the benefit of the doubt, but this is a bit too much. But that's just me. It doesn't make him a devil but it certainly doesn't make him seem like a great guy either.

alnfitzg

VIP Member
The feminine urge to buy the shit out of these tattle ads Iโ€™m bombarded with daily
4B2851A9-498E-4A7D-B54A-BB4048B2C3C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Guys not to rush but I got the poem for 99 ready and Iโ€™m really happy with that one so if we could pull off another madness tonight to get to the new thread asap Iโ€™d really appreciate it

• Heart
  • Haha