Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Love that you feel that comfortable and secure in your relationship, I’ve never really been in a long long term relationship so I have no idea what i would be like in this situation πŸ˜…

I agree, accusing people of cheating is where I draw the line and why I disappeared after the Lando/ Miami crap

but yeah the videos of Checo are less than ideal with how the internet goes these days πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚
🀣 After 20 years together I'm pretty secure. He won't do better than me and I remind him daily! Obviously every relationship has it's boundaries and if I found him messaging the said girl or that it had gone beyond dancing that would be a different conversation.
Speculation is fine, it's a gossip site after all but I thought it was going to be much worse than that!

Reactions: 12

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I'm not remotely religious but I'm staying schtum now. I have a wedding tomorrow and need to rethink my marriage 🀣.
But seriously, I didn't think I would cause such a shitstorm. It's definitely my time to lurk for a while...Mondays are obviously controversial topic days in Tattle land!
It's Tuesday babe πŸ˜‚ there's no shitstorm, everything's good ❀ everyone has different boundaries and that's all fine, we're here to discuss and we may not agree on everything but ultimately this is a really friendly site here

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I think the fact that his wife had just had their third baby adds a bit to that weird feeling for me because the contrast between how their evening/night looked like probably could not be bigger. I do not expect him to sit still sipping wine, I do not know what his agreement with the wife is, and the situation caught on vid could be entirely innocent, but I agree it could cause speculation that is not necessary or that could potentially fuel gossips that will than live their own life.

On other note, I know guys who behave perfectly and noone would suspect they are unfaithful but they are sleeping around cheating and the ones that are naturally affectionate and all handsy and flirty with women that are not their partners but it does not mean and does not lead to anything more. So I guess you never know. On totally different note, I also have a friend whose husband had a side chick for more than 10 years and she never knew but all people in their work knew and did not tell her. She learned of the affair when the side chick got pregnant and gave this guy an ultimatum so he decided to divorce. :rolleyes:
I mean the club video was fine with me in regards to his wife just having given birth - it's fine for him to party or whatever, he's not there anyway and it was a huge huge win for him - but I agree, when you're dancing with a woman like that while your wife's at home nursing your newborn... dunno about that

StellaLuna

It’s hard to tell if he’s drunk or just being him but I hope he’s drunk

Do you think him and Heidi had sex while Daniel wore those gems on his face?
The first thing I'm thinking of is him going down and the gems getting stuck on her thighs and lady bits.

I'll see myself out

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
on another note, lando did an article with the telegraph and he talks about his sickness in a bit more detail 😬View attachment 1308180
full article: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/formula...usive-eight-times-braked-thought-wall-monaco/
Not to question people's competence here but which doctor cleared him to race? That's just a big no.
Like... "Breathing was also a real struggle in the car, especially with your heart rate way above normal and that ferocious heat in Spain. The heat, the carbon off the brakes. It was an unpleasant experience. That was the first race in which I have used a drinks bottle and it really saved me. I had to sip after every lap. Had I not, I went downhill fast." - what?

Also, adorable: "I was lucky that my trainer and team doctor came and stayed with me in Monaco in the early part of last week. And by Thursday, when my parents arrived, I was just about back up and running, although I did cancel all of my media commitments as I could barely speak. In the end, it turned into a magical weekend, and having my parents and my girlfriend staying with me made it all the more special. "

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Love that you feel that comfortable and secure in your relationship, I’ve never really been in a long long term relationship so I have no idea what i would be like in this situation πŸ˜…

I agree, accusing people of cheating is where I draw the line and why I disappeared after the Lando/ Miami crap

but yeah the videos of Checo are less than ideal with how the internet goes these days πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚
I wouldn't say he was able to cheat, he was too drunk BUT my husbands friend is like this and it really hurts his wife when he does it so for me it's a hard pass on the behaviour ESPECIALLY when he touts this very Catholic, devoted family man thing.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Everyone knows Red Bull has the best parties, period.
Daniel and Seb are both a little sad they cant go anymore

• Heart
  • Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
His wife had a baby 2 weeks ago, right? This video and the one that shows him drunk don't make a good narrative for him
i think his actions are totally fine. just thought it was funny/interesting that the other guy was so concerned abt him being filmed πŸ˜‚

but ig it’s like how merc was desperately trying to get that vid of toto partying down πŸ’€ try to keep that stuff on the dl hahaha

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
Can I just say I find it HILARIOUS that everyone is talking about Pierre more than Checo today after the announcement? That speaks volumes if you ask me. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Quadrant finally reach 500k subscribers on youtube, just 6 months late (they want to reach this milestone by the end of last year). I don't even know how they can gain viewers when they barelly post anything lately πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220531-102304_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11